Posts with tag "ed wardle"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five wee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Former Grey's Anatomy Costar Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- Val Kilmer reportedly rushed to hospital for throat tumor
- Terry Bradshaw roundly mocked at hilarious pre- super bowl roast
- Casey Kasem's children urge elder abuse prosecution against Kasem's widow