Posts with tag "ed wardle"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- This Baby Squirrel Fell Out of a Tree and Now She Has to Wear a Little Cast (and It Is All Very, Very Cute)
- Joey Fatone Says "100 Percent No" to 'N Sync Reunion, Blasts Backstreet Boys
- Coachella Diaries: Blanda Talks Parties, Food Trucks and Where You Can Get Her Style