Posts with tag "eddie cibrian"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 09:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Though the proposal didn't happen on Halloween as previously reported, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are engaged to be married, EOnline.com is reporting. A source close to the couple tells E! News that the actor proposed recently. The engagement news comes just days after Cibrian tweeted a photo of himself kneeling in front of a shocked Rimes. "I couldn't resist..." he tweeted Sunday evening....
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Regrets, she has few (if any). LeAnn Rimes has opened up about the cheating scandal that has damaged her once sparkling reputation and career, telling ABC News' Robin Roberts in a teary interview that she and Eddie Cibrian have nothing to be ashamed of for finding each other. "It happens every day to so many people," Rimes says of meeting and falling for then-married Cibrian on the set of a TV...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Brandi Glanville, ex-wife of 'Chase' actor Eddie Cibrian, is having a rough go of things. Glanville was initially thrust into the public eye when the press got wind of her husband's infidelity, and now she's been thrown in the slammer. On Thursday night, Glanville was pulled over by police in Beverly Hills, who allegedly smelled alcohol and subsequently arrested her for DUI, reports TMZ. ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
LeAnn Rimes knows she didn't handle the end of her marriage to Dean Sheremet very well--and she reveals why in the October issue of Shape magazine. Rimes, who graces the Shape cover in a red string bikini, opens up about the end of her marriage and what she's learned. "I understand why people are disappointed in me, especially since I grew up as America's sweetheart. I think any relationship is...
- Posted Sep 5th 2010 at 11:59 AM by Christine Fenno
What country star LeAnn Rimes reportedly wanted for her 28th birthday (Aug. 28) was a restful spell of "peace and quiet," according to People.com. And who wouldn't make that wish after such a tumultuous year? This summer alone, the singer finalized her divorce from Dean Sheremet, and soon welcomed live-in boyfriend Eddie Cibrian's two sons, age 3 and 7, into her Calabasas, Calif., home. ...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
LeAnn Rimes won't be living alone for much longer--E!Online reports that boyfriend Eddie Cibrian is moving in and bringing his kids too! The actor and his two sons Mason and Jake will be moving into her Hidden Hills house in Calabasas next week. "Eddie and the kids are moving in with Leann to save money since Eddie lost his CSI job," a source tells E!Online. "Mason is moving into the dog's old...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
After almost a year of silence, LeAnn Rimes opened up to PEOPLE about her relationship with Eddie Cibrian, her divorce from Dean Sheremet and how she never thought what she was doing "was okay." Rimes and Sheremet ended their 7-year marriage last year after news of her affair with Cibrian broke. Cibrian was also married at the time; he and model Brandi Glanville married in 2002 and have two...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer LeAnn Rimes and her soon-to-be-ex husband Dean Sheremet reached a confidential settlement - the same day Sheremet filed for divorce, according to a report in PEOPLE. Without a struggle to divide assets in court, the split will be official on June 19, 2010....
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Deane Sheremet, the husband of LeAnn Rimes who found himself in the spotlight when an affair between Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian became headline fodder earlier this year, has filed for divorce from his music star wife. They were married in 2002, and (thankfully) have no children together....
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite in Ibiza After All—See the Pic!
- Hilary Duff Admits Separation From Mike Comrie Has Been "Very Difficult": Maybe They're Meant to Be, but Maybe Not