Posts with tag "elin nordegren"
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 08:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren have hammered out a blockbuster divorce settlement that will reportedly net the ex-model $750 million, which translates to three-fourths of the golfer's known $1 billion fortune. According to the The Sun, which quotes an unnamed friend of the couple, Nordegren will snag the cash, plus homes in Sweden and Windermere, Fla., where Woods had his SUV meltdown in Nove...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 07:51 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren recently purchased a $2 million home in her native home of Sweden, which seems to have confirmed the rumors that her marriage to the scandal-bitten golf legend is far from solid. However, sources tell me that stories of Elin leaving Tiger with the children and moving to Sweden full-time are not true....
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Tiger Woods answered questions during a press conference today in Augusta, GA, after his first practice round leading up to the Masters tournament. "It's been an incredible experience so far here at the Masters," he told reporters. Woods explained he was grateful for fans support, given his recent troubles. "I've done some things that are horrible. To the fans that want to see me play golf agai...
- Posted Apr 4th 2010 at 08:51 PM by Rob Shuter
It's not just the Masters that will be on Tiger Woods' mind when he talks to the press on Monday in Augusta. While the troubled golfer takes on reporters' questions -- all while looking to regain his stroke on the course -- Woods will also be focused on how to make amends to wife Elin. Now a source tells me the troubled golfer would like to renew his wedding vows after the tournament. "Tiger kn...
- Posted Apr 4th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Good things come in twos -- peanut butter and jelly, 'Deep Impact' and 'Armageddon,' spring and iced coffee. Unfortunately, so do bad things, like Jesse James and Tiger Woods, the skirt-chasing soul mates. Their situations are so similar -- beautiful wife, seemingly normal home life and an egregious amount of other women -- that one can't be mentioned these days without hearing news about the...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 02:56 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
As irony would have it, Sandra Bullock reportedly discussed Tiger Woods' infidelity at the People's Choice Awards in January with Niecy Nash on 'The Insider' -- and had some baseball bat slinging tips for Elin Nordegren. According to Hollywood Life, Bullock expressed her outrage admitting, "If I were Elin ... man, I would have hit a lot more than she did ... I would have kept hitting!" When Nash a...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
In the season premiere of 'South Park,' Eric and Stan play a video game where an animated Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren fight each other with golf clubs. In the game, the troubled golf superstar and his wife engage in a battle to the death on the golf course, where Woods can lose endorsements and Nordegren uses a "pre-nup power-up" to defeat her husband. Woods recently announced his return ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 11:48 AM by Jo Piazza
It's been over a week since Tiger Woods' apologetic quasi-press conference, and as everyone dissects what this means for El Tigre, the better question is what it means for Elin. After her hubby's confessions and indiscretions, the cuckolded Swedish meatball has all the leverage she needs to grab herself a serious slice of his $600 million fortune. All signs now point toward a reconciliation -- Eli...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 09:23 AM by Sarah Crow
Following months of public scrutiny after news of her husband's infidelity broke, Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, is returning to Orlando with their children. Radar Online reports that after flying to Arizona last week with her husband and children, Nordegren is planning to return home to Florida in the next few days. Woods is reportedly staying in Arizona to complete treatment for sex addic...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian on Brother Rob Kardashian's Private Struggle: ''He's Not Comfortable in His Own Skin''—Watch
- Blake Lively Breastfed Daughter James During Recent Interview, Asked Reporter, ''Please Don't Describe My Areolas''
- Nope, Kylie Jenner Didn't Actually Tweet About Those Blac Chyna and Tyga Screenshots