Posts with tag "elisabeth moss"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After an eight month marriage, four months of separation and eight months of divorce proceedings, Fred Armisen and Elisabeth Moss are officially unattached, according to TMZ. An LA judge put the final stamp on the couple's divorce papers late last week in what was reportedly a tidy split. Neither Armisen, 43, nor Moss, 28, are asking for spousal support. The pair cited irreconcilable...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 01:15 PM by Rob Shuter
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss filed divorce papers in Los Angeles to end her brief marriage to 'SNL'er Fred Armisen just three days ago, and I've already learned that Fred's friends are the ones feeding tabloid stories about her religion to try and sabotage the young actress. One of Fred's friends told Us Weekly that her ties to the Church of Scientology were the reason they split. "Her...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 10:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' actress Elisabeth Moss filed for divorce from 'Saturday Night Live' actor Fred Armisen on Monday after just 8 months of marriage, Entertainment Tonight reports. The actress filed divorce papers in Los Angeles. The couple married on October 23, 2009 and the divorce papers list June 26, 2010 as the date of their separation. Moss, 28, lists "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:42 AM by Bryan Alexander
Elisabeth Moss seems determined not to let her recently reported split with 'Saturday Night Live' star Fred Armisen get in the way of having a great time during her triumphant Emmy weekend. The 'Mad Men' star, 28, made her first public appearances since the announcement of the split, gracing two glittering pre-Emmy parties on Friday night. But by all accounts Moss, up for a best supporting...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen has been linked with 'Saturday Night Live' costar Abby Elliott, with Life & Style reporting he's officially dating the actress, who is two decades his junior. This news comes just days after Armisen's split from 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss was revealed; the married couple separated in May after 10 months of marriage in what was termed an amicable separation. Armisen, 43,...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
It can't be easy sharing the screen with a Marilyn Monroe-esque sexpot and an elegant Grace Kelly lookalike. But somehow, actress Elisabeth Moss brings depth and charm to Mad Men's unlikely heroine, Peggy Olson. Peggy's journey from passive secretary to respected copywriter isn't picture perfect. She fights the prejudices of her chauvinistic male coworkers, struggling to prove that she and her...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss and 'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen have called it quits. The couple, who tied the knot 10 months ago, separated in May, according to Life & Style. "They have been having trouble for a while. Both want to stay friends, but at the moment that is proving very hard," a friend close to the pair reveals to PopEater. "Friends fear they fell in love...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!