Posts with tag "eliza dushku"
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
While many people imagine lavish gifts and parties when they think about their birthday, actress Eliza Dushku's only wish an altruistic one. The 'Dollhouse' star enlisted Tonic's help in her quest to buy land in Uganda on which to build a recovery facility for the war-torn African nation's child soldiers and women forced into the sex trade. Dushku describes how children are "still coming out...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 01:15 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater attended the US Weekly Hot Hollywood party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night and with all the season enders in sight, we had a burning question: "What is your most anticipated season finale on television this year?" Boy, did we get some interesting answers. A cult favorite who love 'Dancing With the Stars', a music mogul who is into British history and a comedian who love sci-fi. Check...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:39 PM by Jenna Busch
Scores of Joss Whedon fans were disappointed to hear that his latest show, 'Dollhouse' has been canceled by Fox. We'll get to see the remaining episodes, and they had the news in time to wrap up the story, but that's cold comfort for most of us. We caught up with star Eliza Dushku on the red carpet for the US Weekly Hot Hollywood event, where she was being honored as "Cult Fave of the Year". While...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Wentz Goes Blond! Plus, Another Celeb Hair Change You Have to See
- Meet the Hair Stylist Who Spends His Day Off Giving Haircuts to the Homeless
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola Break Up for Good
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Cindy Crawford pulls her kids out of school, cites concerns for their safety
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp reportedly call it quits after three years
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Worst-Dressed Stars Ever at the Emmys: Paula Abdul's Metallic Mishap, Barely-There Gowns & More!
- Suits Star Sarah Rafferty Talks Life, Louboutins and Her 2-Second Beauty Fix
- Al Roker's Look-Alike Son, Joe Biden, NYC Mayor and More Wish Today Co-Anchor Happy 60th Birthday!