Posts with tag "ellen degeneres"
- Posted Apr 23rd 2011 at 11:29 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Glee' star Darren Criss led the Warblers in a live performance of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' this week on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' McKinley High's rivals, the Dalton Academy a capella Warblers, hit the talk show's stage to promote their new studio release, 'Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers.' The new album features 11 of the Warblers' most popular covers -- including Destiny Child's '...
Tina Fey Tells David Letterman She Knows the Sex of Her Baby, Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Different AnswerPosted Apr 19th 2011 at 11:26 AM by John Mitchell
We count ourselves among Tina Fey's biggest fans. We've loved her since 'Saturday Night Live,' never miss an episode of '30 Rock,' have seen 'Mean Girls' about 100 times and picked up our copy of her new book 'Bossypants' the week it hit bookstores. We also never miss one of Fey's always-entertaining interviews. So we were a bit surprised this morning to find out that Fey told Ellen DeGeneres, ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 12:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Ellen DeGeneres -
- Justin Bieber -
- Selena Gomez -
It's no secret now that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are dating, but when Gomez last appeared on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show,' she was in full denial mode and said Bieber was like her "little brother." On today's show, Ellen DeGeneres wastes no time reminding Gomez of this and plays old footage of the actress in which she said the idea of a relationship with Bieber was "weird." Then, DeGeneres ...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 10:07 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ellen DeGeneres isn't on the panel of 'American Idol' anymore, but that doesn't mean she can't share some laughs with new 'Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez. The two stars collaborated on an elaborate prank targeting two unsuspecting people on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' earlier this week. Via a hidden microphone, DeGeneres directed Lopez with verbal cues, as J.Lo interviewed two potential assistant...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 07:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After getting caught on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's property last month, Karen Grace Sjoden pled no contest to misdemeanor trespassing on Monday, E!Online.com reports. Sjoden was given three months probation and ordered to refrain from contacting "either Mrs. DeGeneres." Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel barred Sjoden from contacting the comedian at her home as well as t...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 12:41 PM by Jo Piazza
As we watched Justin Bieber hand over a lock of his newly shorn hair to Ellen DeGeneres yesterday, we couldn't help but feel like we were seeing double. We rewound the tape, we looked again, we shut one eye and then the other. Yes, it was unmistakable: Bieber's new haircut looks just like Ellen's. This could be mere coincidence or subtle flattery. The cut looks good on both the talk show host...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The intruder arrested last week at Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's house was found hiding behind cushions on their kitchen deck, prosecutors revealed in court Monday, TMZ.com reports. Karen Sjoden was arrested last Thursday morning at 5AM on DeGeneres and de Rossi's property. She was asked to leave after first being spotted around 3AM, but she returned soon after and was quickly detained....
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Christo Varghese
A woman was arrested last week for trespassing onto the Beverly Hills property owned by Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi. According to PEOPLE, the as-of-yet unidentified woman did not enter the actual residence and never made any contact with DeGeneres or de Rossi. A rep for the couple said in a statement, "The property is protected by a 24-hour security team that detected and detain...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 07:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
The royal wedding is just a few short months away, but it looks like Prince William and Kate Middleton might need to add an extra seat for the bride-to-be's newly discovered family member: Ellen DeGeneres. "Hold onto your crumpets, everybody," the talk show host said on her show as she shared the news in a segment titled 'Ye Olde Wedding Watch,' according to E! Online. DeGeneres received a l...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Ellen DeGeneres turned 53 on Wednesday and was caught off-guard when producers organized a party during 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' The star-studded affair, which included everyone from Pink and Julia Roberts to Colin Farrell and Jayden Smith, was full of surprises, but perhaps the highlight of the show was when DeGeneres' wife, Portia de Rossi, channeled Marilyn Monroe in a surprise birthday gree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOC Star Shannon Beador Says She Would Rather 'Clean the Toilets' than Go to Dinner with Meghan Edmonds
- AC/DC Drummer Pleads Not Guilty to Violating House Arrest Terms After Accused of Drinking Alcohol
- Parents Give 5-Year-Old Daughter 'Visual Bucket List' Before She Loses Eyesight
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals the Part About Herself That Will "Drive Me Nuts"—Watch the I Am Cait Bonus Clip
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith Are Not Divorcing—but Why Do People Keep Trying to Destroy Their Marriage?!
- Jennifer Garner Smiles on Set Despite Being "Livid" Over Ben Affleck Nannygate Scandal