Posts with tag "ellen degeneres"
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Following her triumph at the MTV VMAs, Lady Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres and revealed the reasoning behind her latest clothing fabric of choice. Yes, we're talking about the meat and the now notorious meat dress. The positively squeamish DeGeneres, who is vegan, prefaced by saying, "I get most of your outfits," just not this one. "It's certainly no disrespect to anyone that's vegan or...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 07:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Fans expecting to see Pamela Anderson strut her stuff during Richie Rich's runway show at New York Fashion Week got an even bigger surprise when a spiky-haired Ellen DeGeneres walked the runway during the show's finale. Rich, who is known for his notoriously energetic and outrageous shows, outfitted the comedian in a silver suit, tiny hat and lace-up ankle sneakers. DeGeneres' wife, actress...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 09:15 AM by Mike Ryan
Last Wednesday, Conan O'Brien revealed the title of his new chucklefest on TBS. The title: 'Conan.' Well, that was easy enough. But this got us wondering about other television shows named after the host or lead actor. What's the success rate? To find out, we scurried through the titles of almost every show in the history of American television. We had to set up a few rules: We're talking about...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 07:29 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last night, the final episode of this season's 'So You Think You Can Dance' named its winner. But before we get to that, let's talk about the show's extra special (and unexpected) guest. Ellen DeGeneres showed up for a special performance with Twitch, and did a hip-hop dance routine. Then, we finally learned who the actual winner of the show was. It was down to Kent and Lauren. Who took home...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
A judge in California overturned the ban on gay marriage on Thursday--and Hollywood is celebrating! Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker ruled that Proposition 8 was unconstitutional. Celebrities immediately shared their delight on Twitter. Minutes after the ruling was announced, Kelly Osbourne Tweeted, ""So happy over the news on prop8 its about time!" Ellen DeGeneres also shared her...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Amber James
Ellen DeGeneres is bowing out as a judge on 'American Idol' after just one year. While the announcement should be a bombshell, her departure was inevitable. She was hired to replace Paula Abdul, but DeGeneres couldn't deliver the bubbly, spaced-out comments that endeared Paula to viewers. She also didn't have the gall to tell aspiring singers they shouldn't quit their day jobs -- can you blame...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 08:33 PM by PopEater Staff
After just one season, Ellen DeGeneres is bowing out as a judge on 'American Idol,' FOX announced in a statement Thursday. After the news hit, DeGeneres tweeted, "Dim the lights ... I've voted myself off American Idol." "A couple months ago, I let FOX and the 'American Idol' producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me," DeGeneres said in the FOX statement. "I told them I...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Ellen DeGeneres is doing what any self-respecting 'American Idol' judge would do: she's starting her own record label! The TV talker has named the imprint eleveneleven, and says she was inspired to jump into the record business by her first signed artist: Greyson Chance, the 12-year-old Oklahoman who catapulted to fame mere weeks ago on the strength of his rendition of a Lady Gaga song. In a...
- Posted May 16th 2010 at 08:25 AM by Zach Dionne
Ellen's guest list is moving up in the world -- last week she hosted Greyson Michael Chance, the Bieber-y looking, Lady Gaga-covering 12-year-old, this week she'll bring in Justin Bieber himself. During a taping of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' set to air Monday, Ellen asked Bieber about dating Miley Cyrus and, of course, about his perfectly coiffed hairstyle. "I'm dating around, hanging out with...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Zach Dionne
A remarkably levelheaded, smiling Greyson Michael Chance visited Ellen DeGeneres' talk show today and got a surprise phone call from Lady Gaga herself, who inspired his now-classic YouTube cover of 'Paparazzi.' "Hi, Miss Gaga," answered the beaming 12-year-old. "Greyson, you're so sweet and so talented, and I was so excited that you covered 'Paparazzi,'" Gaga told the sixth-grade prodigy....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspected Serial Killer of 7 in Indiana May Have Killed More
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- Elizabeth Vargas Returning to Work After Rehab
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Eli Manning and More NFL Players Star in Mariska Hargitay's New Anti-Domestic Violence PSA: Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Reveals Full 1989 Track List! Plus, Check Out the Lion King Mashup With Out of the Woods
- Lauren Conrad Gets Her "First Haircut in Years"—See the Pic!