Posts with tag "ellen degeneres show"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 05:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show,' Justin Bieber showed off his new 'do and gave Ellen DeGeneres a belated birthday present that most fans would die for: a lock of his hair. Bieber confessed that Ellen was not the only one receiving the gift though. "We're doing something special," Bieber said. "We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want." "It's your hair for sure? Not that doll hair ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as sim...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 01:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Perseverence has paid off for Ellen DeGeneres, as the quirky talk show host shmoozed, begged and charmed her way onto the cover of Oprah Winfrey's O Magazine, marking just the second time that Miss Winfrey has shared a cover with another woman. The first? Just someone you might have heard of -- First Lady Michelle Obama. Winfrey herself recognizes Ellen's dedication, saying that she's "a woman who...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:13 AM by PopEater Staff
As Mariah Carey's career carries on, it seems she's getting more comfortable with her own body and showing more of it. Gone are the days of smothering dresses and button-up shirts, here are the days of head-scratchingly-short skirts and cut-out bathing suits. Mariah, who's now 40, took to the beach to shoot her latest video for 'H.A.T.E.U.,' and we think she looked lovely doing it. What say yo...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 01:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres takes pride in her ability to scare the dickens out of her guests. Whether she's crouched in the bathroom or hiding under something, the TV host's ability to make her guests jump in fear -- and then laugh in humiliation -- is uncanny, and makes for some quality television. Thanks to her scared-to-the-floor ambush on Taylor Swift last week, we've compiled Ellen's finest fear-ind...
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now - So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Family Is Everything As Daughter Brooklyn's Face Is Revealed for the First Time
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"
- Miley Cyrus Honors Joan Jett With Nipple Pasties...But People Are Focusing on Something Else—See the NSFW Pic!