Posts with tag "ellen page"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Chris Brown -
- Justin Bieber -
- Katy Perry -
- Usher -
- Rosario Dawson
Forget purse dogs, Hummers and star tattoos, when it comes to the celebrity world's latest craze, 'everybody's doing it' seems to be an understatement. So what is it that's got everybody from Rosario Dawson to Justin Bieber getting down (literally) this time? Planking. No it's not pirate slang or a crude euphemism, it is literally the act of laying light as a feather, stiff as a board -- like a...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 06:16 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Ellen Page! Page joined co-stars Rainn Wilson and Liv Tyler on the red carpet earlier this week at the premiere of their new film 'Super,' and now we get a little peek at Page in character. The 'Inception' star shows off her tiny little figure in green and yellow spandex for the film. This super-hero flick, directed by James Gunn, was screened earlier this mon...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 02:50 PM by Steven Avalos
Ah, the infamous food fight. Since the beginning of time, people have gathered en masse to stuff their faces and (sometimes) take a little pie to the face... And it seems like any good (or bad, for that matter) movie needs a great food fight to cut all the dramatic tension and bring the characters closer together in the messy aftermath. We rounded up some of the most memorable food fights in ci...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Nanny Told Friends She 'Is in Love' with Ben Affleck; He Denies Affair
- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- FROM EW: The First Trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi Movie Is Here
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Here's Why Orange Is the New Black's Danielle Brooks Is Officially Our New Girl Crush
- This 17-Year-Old Died After 911 Dispatcher Told Panicked Caller to ''Deal With It'' and Hung Up—Listen!
- Jon Snow Totally Isn't Dead on Game of Thrones—Here's Every Clue That Proves It