Posts with tag "ellen pompeo"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
It looks like Ellen Pompeo's workout really got the endorphins flowing. The 'Grey's Anatomy' star was all smiles as she made her way out of the Tracy Adams gym in Los Angeles yesterday, and something says it wasn't her smiley disposition turning heads, but perhaps her choice of workout gear. Pompeo's tight blue spandex pants and shredded tank top made her gym attire look more like a fashion ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Less than a month ago, 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo gave birth to her first child, and she's back on the red carpet looking fabulous (left). The actress attended the launch of Adidas Originals by David Beckham and James Bond in Los Angeles with her husband Chris Ivery on Sept. 30. ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo and her music producer husband Chris Ivery are proud parents of a baby girl, Usmagazine.com reports. "Her name is Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery. She was born Sept. 15," a rep for the actress tells Us. Stella is the first child for the couple, who announced Pompeo's pregnancy in April. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Katrina Girl' Found! Soldier and the Girl He Rescued During the 2005 Hurricane Will Finally Be Reunited
- FROM TIME: Missouri Executes Man for 15-Year-Old Girl's 1989 Killing
- Train Hero Anthony Sadler Tells Jimmy Fallon How He and His Friends Disarmed Gunman
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church and Alabama receive ACM honors
- Snooki talks Jionni's Ashley Madison scandal
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history