Posts with tag "elmo"
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 01:43 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Pop music fans know Katy Perry as a sassy-sweet California Gurl, a red carpet eye-popper, a staunch defender of fiance Russell Brand and, this week, as a 'Seseame Street' reject whose garb was too sexy for broadcast. Now, meet Maureen DiChico. While Perry was in the 'Saturday Night Live' studios to be the season premiere's musical guest, she bounced (and bounced) onto the faux set of 'Bronx...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 02:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry is taking her talent to 'Sesame Street' to play with Elmo -- or at least that's what she thinks. The singer shows up to play with the little red muppet, but he isn't exactly up for the fun. Perry then breaks out into a kids version of 'Hot N Cold,' singing about how Elmo won't play dress up, although we're a little concerned with what she's wearing herself. Her appearance on...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
In an episode of 'The Tyra Banks Show, Cookie Monster and Elmo of 'Sesame Street' make an appearance as guests -- and the famed cookie-obsessed Muppet grabs Tyra Banks' butt in the process. At the same time, Elmo himself was getting a piece of the former super model, by biting her neck, according to OK! magazine. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation