Posts with tag "emily blunt"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
John Krasinski stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Wednesday to promote his latest wedding-themed movie, 'Something Borrowed,' and dished on how he fell in love with his own wife, actress Emily Blunt. "It was one of those things where I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A.," the 'Office' star told DeGeneres. "Then I met her and I was so nervous....
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Emily Blunt won our hearts as Meryl Streep's assistant in 'The Devil Wears Prada,' then further cemented our love with her turn in 'The Young Victoria.' The 27-year-old English actress, married to 'The Office' star John Krasinski, talked with PopEater about voicing Juliet in Disney's 'Gnomeo & Juliet.' You were in a real production of 'Romeo and Juliet.' What was more creatively satisfying?...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:20 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Emily Blunt has given up her sexy, dark chocolate hair to lighten up her 'do. The 27-year-old British beauty debuted much lighter locks at the premiere of her new film, 'Gnomeo & Juliet' in Hollywood. So why is Blunt messing with a good thing? Apparently for a new role. The 'Devil Wears Prada' star has been gradually lightening her tresses in preparation for the upcoming time-travel t...
- Posted Aug 1st 2010 at 12:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Emily Blunt tells Elle UK that she isn't much for traditional female fashion. "I think I tend to dress quite hard," she tells the magazine for their September issue (via our friends at StyleList). "I'm definitely not a frilly girl and I don't wear dresses that much." For the cover, the 27-year-old British actress wears sexy head-to-toe lace, donning a sheer blush and black dress from Valenti...
- Posted Jul 11th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Office' star John Krasinski and 'The Devil Wears Prada' beauty Emily Blunt have made it official. "John and Emily were married on Saturday in a private ceremony," Krasinski's rep tells Usmagazine.com. The pair's nuptials took place at Villa D'este in Como, Italy. "It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," a source discloses. In attendance were Krasinski's 'Leatherheads' c...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It's hard to imagine Emily Blunt having a hard time talking-or yelling for that matter. After watching her insult and verbally abuse Anne Hathaway's character in 'The Devil Wears Prada,' it's hard to imagine her struggling at all. But the actress reveals to The Daily Beast that beginning at age 10 she suffered from a debilitating stutter. "I remember that when it first started to kick in, I tho...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, every tabloid cover focuses on the cheating and trash talking ways of bad boys in Hollywood. From John Mayer's TMI Playboy interview to Tiger Woods' affair, their bad behavior is getting way more publicity than it should. But what about the good guys in Hollywood? At PopEater, nice guys definitely don't finish last, so here is our ode to the real life Lloyd Doblers and Alvy Singers of H...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:09 PM by Maggie Furlong
As Emily Blunt's star power continues to grow, the starlet has seemingly kept a level head throughout her journey. With her new film 'The Wolfman' opening this week, PopEater had the chance to chat with Miss Blunt -- soon to be Mrs. Krasinski, as in 'The Office' star John Krasinski -- about Hollywood, what roles she'd love ... and yes, her relationship with John that rarely gets discussed. With...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, the ladies of the red carpet were a bunch of messes. Outfits were either too outlandish, such as Sophia Loren's homage to Big Bird, or so mind-numbingly boring we've been bashing our head o...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andy Murray Engaged to Kim Sears
- A Genius Way to Infuse Water (or Holiday Cocktails) with Fruit and Veggies
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Would Your Favorite TV Character Bring to Thanksgiving?
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment