Posts with tag "eminem"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 05:15 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Eminem is the man to beat at the 2011 Grammy Awards as he walked away with 10 nominations announced yesterday at the Grammy Nominations Concert Live event. The rap star's nominations included Album of the Year for 'Recovery' and his song featuring Rihanna 'Love the Way You Lie' was nominated for both Song of the Year and Record of the Year. Bruno Mars was the second highest nominee with ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem and Rihanna's summer hit 'Love the Way You Lie' has a sequel. This time, the singer takes the lead with the rapper adding a verse toward the end of the new tune. 'Part 2,' about an abusive couple, features the female side of the story, a reverse of the first 'Love the Way You Lie.' Initially, Rihanna was reluctant to tackle the continuation. "When I first heard the idea about doing a ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 12:50 PM by John Mitchell
Elton John is famous for speaking his mind, and he's at it again, this time in a fascinating and lengthy interview with the Telegraph newspaper, in which he goes in-depth about his past addiction issues, new music (which the paper describes as "his best in more than 30 years") and his relationships with controversial conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh and rapper Eminem. The legendary ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 08:35 AM by Rob Shuter
Is Anderson Cooper being a tad two-faced by slamming the "gay" slur by Vince Vaughn in 'The Dilemma,' but at the same time seemingly letting Eminem breeze through an interview last week for '60 Minutes'? Sources in the TV industry and at Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) certainly think so. "It was very bad timing for Anderson to cause such a fuss about the ['Dilemma'] ...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jason Newman
With the appearance of Miley Cyrus and Boyz II Men at Justin Bieber's Madison Square Garden show earlier this week, the 16-year old superstar's special guests may have surprised the crowd, but weren't exactly sonically incongruous shock appearances. But for those not familiar with Bieber's recorded output, the emergence of rapper Ludacris, who appears on on "Baby" off Bieber's 'My World 2.0' ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 09:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry is officially back to her 'I Kissed a Girl' form now that her 'Teenage Dream' topped the Billboard 200 album chart this week, selling around 192,000 copies. It's the first time Perry has ever reached No. 1, and it only took some cotton candy-scented albums, blue hair, and a shimmering hit song ('California Girls') to get the job done. ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Steven Avalos
Eminem and Rihanna's monster hit 'Love the Way You Lie,' which currently sits atop the Billboard charts, now has a star-studded video, with Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan ('Lost') playing a dysfunctional couple whose contentious romance turns combustible with the flick of a switch -- or rather a match. Rihanna, who's no stranger to issues of domestic violence, recently told Access Hollywood ...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem and Dr. Dre appear on the cover of the latest issue of VIBE. In the magazine, Em talks about his own mortality, admitting he thinks about death -- a lot. "Yeah, I do. A lot. I think about it a lot. I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the f*** out. It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later then I would be gone. I think about that ...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 09:10 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier reveals that Eminem's guesting on the HBO show came about in a way that, well, sounds like something straight out of 'Entourage.' "I actually met Eminem several months ago, interviewing him for a documentary we're making. He mentioned that he loved the show, and I said, 'Do you want to be on it?' And he said, 'Yeah.' So I called Doug [Ellin, the show's creator] ...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Eminem's 'Recovery' isn't just his sixth straight No. 1 debut on the Billboard album chart -- it's the record-destroyer for 2010's best first-week sales, moving 741,000 copies since its June 18 release. Also impressive: Billboard reports Slim Shady's seventh LP marks the biggest sales week for any album since AC/DC's 2008 offering, 'Black Ice.' Eminem's new disc features guest spots from ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fellow Dancing with the Stars Contestants Thought Kellie Pickler Would Win
- Christian Bale Is Bigger, Bald - and Barely Recognizable: PHOTO
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Hang in London with Her Parents
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- On the scene at the 2013 Webby Awards: What you didn't see at home
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- Toby Keith Visits Oklahoma Hometown: Tornado Damage Is "Awful, But People Here Are So Resilient"
- Maroon 5's "Love Somebody" Music Video Gives Fans a Sexy, Messy Adam Levine—Watch Now!
- Princesses: Long Island Sneak Peek: Meet the Ladies During Their First Photo Shoot