Posts with tag "emma watson"
- Posted Dec 4th 2010 at 06:14 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
The Little Black Dress (LBD) is a standard for women of all ages. But this season's sexy lace versions -- as modeled by Emma Watson, Taylor Swift and Kirsten Dunst -- are appealing to celebs who are young and body-conscious. So which beauty was able to pull it off best?...
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The box-office magic is no surpise, but the opening-weekend numbers are still big enough to take your breath away: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' earned an estimated $125.1 million in domestic ticket sales, predictably besting all other films on the nation's movie screens. It's the biggest opening weekend in the franchise's history. In comparison, the previous installment, 'Harry...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
It's finally here, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' is out in the theaters today and the stars and director of the movie sat down with our sister site Moviefone to answer fan-submitted questions.Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) all sat down and answered both serious and funny questions, including who's the best kisser and...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Magic was in the air at the 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1' premiere in New York on Monday. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton took over the Big Apple and charmed the star-studded crowd, which included Sarah Jessica Parker, Rob Thomas and Gabourey Sidibe. Earlier this week, Radcliffe spilled the beans about his passionate on-screen make-out session with...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Emma Watson wore a short black dress to the premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1,' but used some good old-fashioned double-sided tape to stop the dress from slipping open. According to the Daily Mail, Watson's dress was a revealing lace-and-feather number from Rafael Lopez. But because of its revealing back, she had to go the extra mile to keep it classy at the London...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Emma Watson is said to be shocked that an apparently fake image of her with just a towel around her waist is being e-mailed among her classmates at Brown University. According to the Daily Mail, Emma is trying to seek out the source of the image so she can put a stop to it. She says the picture is a fake. Emma's spokesman said: "There have been a number of nude fakes over the past two...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson graces the December cover of Marie Claire and in the accompanying interview she reveals what it was like working for 10 years straight on one movie franchise, why she loves Brown University and what prompted her to cut her signature long locks. "It wasn't like I made one movie; it was working consistently for 10 years. There was no reprieve," the 20-year-old...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 05:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Glamour UK polled 25,000 people on the best dressed Brits and the cornerstones of top film franchises came up on top. Actress/Ivy League undergrad/Burberry face Emma Watson took the top prize on the female side, while hunky 24-year-old 'Twilight' bloodsucker Robert Pattinson walked away with the crown for Best Dressed Male....
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 02:26 PM by Maggie Coughlan
With the 'Harry Potter' franchise coming to an end, Emma Watson is ready to take some risks ... starting with her hair. Debuting a pixie cut on her Facebook page on Thursday, Watson posted, "Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x." ...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
There isn't a 'Harry Potter' fan who doesn't dream about getting that acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Apparently, one witch just dreamed of going to Rhode Island. Emma Watson, best known for her role as know-it-all Hermione Granger in the 'Harry Potter' movies, is currently trying out college life as a student at Brown University. In an interview with Vanity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Hits Vegas Before Bachelor Finale
- Russell Brand Cancels Shows After Mother's Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- PEOPLE Is Looking for Real Beauties Stars - Like You!
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Juan Pablo could be the most detested bachelor in history of show
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW
- How to Get Glam '70s Hair, Plus Tips from Celebrity Pantene Stylist Kim Kimble