Posts with tag "emma roberts"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Is there a new love connection in the young Hollywood world? Emma Roberts and 'Glee' (er, former 'Glee'?) star Chord Overstreet were spotted doing some shopping and sightseeing in the Notting Hill Gate section of London yesterday, refueling the rumors that they might just be the newest young lovebirds in Hollywood, emerging just in time for some summer romance. The rumor mill was spinning...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter...
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, most of our fashion disasters come from the 'Valentine's Day' film premiere. The celebs did not disappoint and both men and women were equal offenders. Two style-winners from this...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Arrested for the Murder of Jill Halliburton Su
- America's Got Talent Winner Mat Franco: I'm No Longer Embarrassed to Say I'm a Magician
- PEOPLE's Best Dressed 2014: See All 11 (Yes, There's a Tie This Year!) Stylish Stars
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Melissa Rivers Reveals That Barack Obama Sent Condolences After Joan Rivers' Passing—See Her Emotional First Public Appearance
- Mila Kunis Apparently Wants to Give Birth in a Yoga Studio: 8 Photos of Her Progressively Growing Baby Bump in Workout Wear
- First Look: See Alexandra Shipp as Aaliyah in Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic of the Late Singer