Posts with tag "emma stone"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Summer's official "It Girl" Emma Stone covers the August issue of Vanity Fair and discusses her three vices: wine, sugar and black tar heroin. Uh, what? "That's pretty much it, the heroin, the sugar and the wine -- nothing too crazy," the actress clearly joked when asked about her bad habits. We don't blame her for wanting to relax with a glass of red after the whirlwind summer she's...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
Zombies, again? Emma Stone's star has risen quickly since her role in 2009's 'Zombieland' -- now she'll be fighting the pesky undead once again, this time in a corset. She's just been cast in 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,' where she'll play Elizabeth Bennett, who's not only got to worry about haughty Mr. Darcy (yet to be cast), but fending off zombies. Craig Gillespie (of the upcoming...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It doesn't come as much of a surprise when co-stars cozy up and pair off, so clearly no one saw this new budding romance coming. The newest match made on set seems to be 'The Amazing Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. A source tells Us magazine that the pair have continued the close relationship they formed while filming the newest installment of the superhero series post wrap. ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 08:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
Emma Stone covers the July issue of ELLE and reveals some tidbits about her childhood and her now sky-rocketing career in a candid interview. Though she's a bona fide movie star -- especially thanks to her leading role in 'The Help' in August -- Stone says she went through those awkward teen years just like everyone else. "I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
We first met the comedic darling, Emma Stone, as the popular but down to earth love interest in 'Superbad,' but it wasn't long before she ditched her signature, sweet red locks for a sultry blond look. Turns out the platinum locks were just a temporary switch for the actress who had to get into character for her role as Gwen Stacy in the forthcoming surefire blockbuster, 'The Amazing Spider-Man.'...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Golden Globe nominee Emma Stone and 'TRON: Legacy' star Garrett Hedlund strike their sultriest poses on the cover of W Magazine's January issue. The two actors, who each grace their own solo cover, head up W's "Who's Hot" list, which recognizes the talents of the two young actors, as well as a number of remarkable designers and musicians who have made headlines this year. Stone, who stars...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 11:27 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Easy A' star Emma Stone dropped by CBS' 'Late Show with David Letterman' this week, and talked about celebrating a deeply meaningful milestone with her mom -- by getting inked on each of their wrists. "Two years ago....she got diagnosed with breast cancer," said Stone. "And she's out of the woods now, which is amazing." The actress also told Letterman, "We've never gotten tattoos before,...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 04:28 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-Ed. With the release of the recent hit 'Easy A,' 2010 found its breakout star -- Emma Stone. Intensely likable, quick-witted and seemingly down-to-earth, Stone, with her raspy voice and red hair, exudes a cool relatability that is getting her noticed and, blessedly, putting a young actress in the headlines for her talent and ability to carry a film to box office success rather than her drug...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
'Easy A' (opening Sept. 17) is a new teen comedy starring Emma Stone as Olive, a clean-cut high school student who decides to run with a rumor about losing her virginity to advance her social and financial status. Moviefone and PopEater are teaming up to bring a screening of 'Easy A' to lucky fans in the Los Angeles area, and you'll get to see the movie months before everyone else -- with Emma...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton Serenades Soldiers on Stage
- Adrian Peterson Indefinitely Benched by Minnesota Vikings
- Which Pro Is Preparing to Leave Dancing with the Stars?
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunite to talk show's impact, sitcoms and George Clooney
- Mindy Kaling: I would've married BJ Novack if he asked
- 'Easy Rider' chopper going up for auction next month
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!