Posts with tag "emma watson"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
My, how she's grown! Emma Watson arrived at today's much anticipated UK premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2' in this stunning tulle, floor length, gray gown and we can't help but look on in awe at the magical transformation this young superstar has made. It was November 4, 2001 when the starry-eyed Watson first stepped out for the world premiere of 'Harry Potter and the...
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure we may not sound as regal as the British, as high on life as the Scottish or as effortlessly cool as Australians but hey, we do have some pull when it comes to our favorite actor imports ditching their mother tongue for a good ol' American drawl. From Hugh Laurie, Ed Westwick and Ryan Kwanten to Andrew Garfield and Emma Watson, they may find their motherland across the pond but they...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
This British actress made her international debut as Harry Potter's precocious, frizzy-haired sidekick, Hermione Granger, in 2001's 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.' Fast forward 10 years and Emma Watson has come a long way from the awkward nine-year-old we met onscreen, ditching her curly tendrils for a chic pixie cut and ditching her role as a teenage sorcery prodigy to become the face...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although this pixie-haired beauty seems like the last person on earth to be short on suitors, according to Emma Watson, she hasn't had too much luck in the dating department. Although her friends think her lack of first date fodder is due to her intimidating fame, Watson isn't so sure. "I say to my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?' They're like, 'Probably...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 11:18 AM by Christine Fenno
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson, 21, already announced a decision to take time off from her Ivy League education at Brown University in Rhode Island, due to her increasingly demanding professional schedule. She entered Brown in 2009, but last month told fans on her official site she had hit the brakes on her studies. This weekend, a new Associated Press report [via the New York Times] clarifies...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 07:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
She's about to marry Prince William in a fairytale wedding, but there's one Brit who isn't envious of Kate Middleton: 'Harry Potter' actress Emma Watson. "Poor girl, that must be an incredible amount of pressure," Watson said to the The Associated Press (via Huffington Post) about the bride-to-be. "I hope she's enjoying it. Must be intense." According to PEOPLE, a local reporter asked...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 05:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
It's all work (and definitely some play) as Emma Watson was spotted in Paris this week shooting her first ad campaign for Lancome. The 20-year-old 'Harry Potter' star confirmed on Twitter that she is the new face of the French beauty house. "It starts with an L and ends with an E," Watson wrote on Monday. "I'm sure you have guessed the new face of Lancome is me!" And now these new images...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Emma Watson's incredible balancing act between her high-profile acting career and her Ivy League education has impressed fans, but it seems to have proved too much for the young actress. On her official site, the 20-year-old 'Harry Potter' star announced that she will be leaving Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University, where she began her undergraduate studies in 2009. In a message to...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Legendary fashion designer Vivienne Westwood presented Emma Watson with the Style Icon award at the Elle Style Awards 2011 on Monday night in London, but she confessed she did not know who the young actress was. The Daily Mail reports that just before Westwood presented Watson with the award she gave a little speech on stage in which she began by saying, "It's very self-indulgent of me because...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 06:03 PM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Emma Watson
Emma Watson showed off her amazing fashion sense at the 2011 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTAs) held on Sunday at the Royal Opera House in London. Watson looked like quite the red carpet pro wearing an off-the-shoulder nude chiffon gown that was pleated at the bottom. The stunning gown was a Valentino creation. The actress stood next to 'Harry Potter' author J.K. Rowling on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Trish Puts On a Show
- How Debra Messing Lost 20 Lbs. - Unintentionally
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Matt Bomer "Flattered" by Fifty Shades of Grey Casting Rumors, Plans to Appear in Magic Mike XXL
- Beyoncé Covers Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2014 Issue—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe