Posts with tag "emmy awards"
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmys were, by all accounts, a smash. With terrific hosting by Jimmy Fallon, few dull spots and some major surprises, it was a night to remember. Touching moments also punctuated the night (there's a reason you're Googling Temple Grandin this morning). George Clooney's speech, imploring his fellow Hollywood folk to remain vigilant when natural disasters and other...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 07:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Yes, we can't wait to see if 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' are repeat Emmy Awards winners. But let's get real here. We don't watch the Emmys just so we can groan at the presenters' scripted banter or contemplate the popularity of 'Two and a Half Men.' We also watch for the dresses. And since we've still got time before our favorite small-screen sirens hit the red carpet on Aug. 29, we've decided to...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Hamm, nominated for his always-stellar work on 'Mad Men,' and 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria have joined the roster of presenters at the 2010 Emmy Awards. PEOPLE reports that Jim Parsons (nominated for 'The Big Bang Theory') will also present an award, along with Hamm's 'Mad Men' costar January Jones, John Krasinski, Matthew Perry, Edie Falco, Laurence Fishburne, Sofia Vergara...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 01:20 PM by Dino Sossi
Come on Tracy. Tell us how you really feel. '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan lambastes his old 'Saturday Night Live' castmates in his new book according to the New York Daily News. "None of the cast I came up with saw this future for me," reveals Morgan in 'I Am the New Black,' out next Tuesday. "All I have to say about that is, where's Chris Kattan now? Where's Cheri Oteri now? That b---- can't...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Kara DioGuardi is enthusiastic in her endorsement of new 'American Idol' judge Ellen DeGeneres. "I think it's a genius decision," said DioGuardi in response to the highly publicized decision to bring in DeGeneres to replace former judge, Paula Abdul. "I wish I had thought of it," she added during the Entertainment Tonight/People magazine Emmy Award after-party. Idol fans have been mixed in...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty to Assault, Tells the Court 'I'm Sorry'
- Justin Bieber Arrested After ATV Accident
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!