Posts with tag "emmys"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:57 PM by AOL TV Editors
Jane Lynch is close to signing a deal to host Fox's telecast of the 2011 Emmys, Deadline reports. Wednesday night's meeting of the TV Academy board of governors may see Lynch cemented as host. However, the 'Glee' star isn't the only Fox figure being considered. Rumors have it that 'Family Guy' creator Seth MacFarlane and 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest are also in the running. Last year,...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:51 PM by Zach Dionne
Speaking to TV critics at a press conference in LA, 'Modern Family' and 'Married ... With Children' star Ed O'Neill praised 'Glee' star Jane Lynch, then slammed her 2010 Emmy win. "I love Jane, honestly I do," O'Neill said, TV Guide Canada reports. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Sue...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Rob Shuter
Without a doubt the hottest Emmy party in town Sunday night was thrown by AMC's 'Mad Men' at the exclusive Soho House in Los Angeles. It was so hot that even cast members of HBO's 'True Blood' bailed on their own network's affair to hang with the 'Men.' "AMC not only knows how to put on great shows they also know how to throw one hell of a party," a Hollywood A-lister tells me. "They won the...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Ben Trivett
Last night, Aaron Paul took home his first Emmy Award for his turn as troubled Jesse Pinkman on AMC's acclaimed series 'Breaking Bad,' and now he's roughing it up in the dirt and setting things on fire in a hot photo shoot for PopEater's buddy in bad-ass photography, Tyler Shields. Check out the photos and an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the shoot after the jump....
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Emmys -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Kim Kardashian
Is it any wonder that after 19-year-old Montana Fishburne announced that Kim Kardashian was the inspiration behind her decision to go into XXX acting, her famous father, Laurence Fishburne, avoided Kim at last night's Emmy Awards? "Laurence wanted nothing to do with Kim," an insider tells me. "He didn't want to meet her, sit by her, and certainly was not going to have a picture taken with...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 10:35 AM by Marc Schneider
Is Fred Savage dead? No, but literacy in America may be on life support. The latest death hoax to hit the Internet, Twitter, etc. involves the lovable star of 'The Wonder Years,' but the culprit here seems to be the actor's slight resemblance to another, actually dead, actor. During the Emmys "In Memoriam" segment, during which photos of the famously deceased appear alongside a sad song, an...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Rob Shuter
Kate Gosselin was a woman on a mission last night at the Emmy Awards, telling friends it was the perfect venue to find a new acting job and, yep, a new man. "Kate has made her mind up that she's going to be an actress and hopes her new profession will result in her finding a new man," a friend of the mom 'o eight tells me, explaining that she saw the Emmys as the "perfect place" to network...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 06:57 AM by Bryan Alexander
Thomas Jane took his hatred of shoes to a new level at the HBO post-Emmy party Sunday night -- he simply ditched 'em mid-party at the formal affair. The 'Hung' star started off eccentric enough, wearing a black suede jacket over a snake-skin patterned shirt and jeans in a sea of black-ties. But it got stranger when, during an animated discussion with director Penny Marshall, Jane crawled into a...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 11:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
Newcomers ruled the early part of the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmys. 'Modern Family' took home Best Comedy after its debut season, ending a multi-year run for '30 Rock.' 'The Closer' star Kyra Sedgwick stunned prognosticators by winning her first Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama, beating out frontrunner Julianna Margulies ('The Good Wife') and previous winner Glenn Close ('Damages'). ...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 10:50 PM by The Editors of StyleList
There were little black dresses and long black dresses. The point is, the Emmys proved that black is back. The red carpet of the Emmy Awards was the perfect foil for the super-chic black gowns, and though many of the stunners are women of a certain age, there's nothing about the ensembles on various sexy stars that say "old." 'Project Runway' host Heidi Klum's chic black mini-Marchesa was so...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!