Posts with tag "engagements-and-proposals"
We're working on it. In the meantime, please enjoy the rest of the site. Do you have a latte handy?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Jimmy Kimmel makes ?Fury' infinitely cuter by adding Furbys
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More