Posts with tag "entertainment tonight"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's the end of an era for several familiar TV faces. Katie Couric signed off from her role at the CBS news desk this week. Oprah Winfrey is preparing to end her talk show next week. Meredith Vieira announced she's stepping down from 'Today' in June. Now longtime 'Entertainment Tonight' host Mary Hart taped her final show Thursday and said farewell to her TV home. Hart, who hosted the...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 11:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After nearly three decades of feeding the masses their daily diet of pop culture and celebrity news, Mary Hart has announced she's leaving 'Entertainment Tonight.' Hart, who joined 'ET' in 1982, will move on after the show's 30th season, which begins Sept. 13. "I've had the privilege of spending 29 years doing something I love -- how often does that happen?" she said in a statement Thursday."I...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Really Blonde - See Her Bold New Look
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Leon Dishes on Life After High School
- Justin Theroux Evokes His Inner Matthew McConaughey to Deal with Paparazzi
- 'Real Housewives' kid Bella Hadid arrested for DUI, report says
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Billy Bob Thornton Criticizes TV's Cupcake Wars: "Does It Have to Be a F--king Competition?"
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit