Posts with tag "er"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Shane West, who played Dr. Ray Barnett on NBC's 'ER,' needed some patching up when he tripped and fell on his face in his own backyard after having a few drinks, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports. After partying at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles where he watched Katy Perry perform, the actor and some of his pals decided to take the party back to his house. There he fell over, landing right on his ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Shows World War Z in New York - and New Jersey!
- Sathwik Karnik, 12, Wins National Geographic Bee
- Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- The Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene you DIDN'T see in ?Star Trek Into Darkness' ? VIDEO
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- ?Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations