Posts with tag "er"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Shane West, who played Dr. Ray Barnett on NBC's 'ER,' needed some patching up when he tripped and fell on his face in his own backyard after having a few drinks, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports. After partying at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles where he watched Katy Perry perform, the actor and some of his pals decided to take the party back to his house. There he fell over, landing right on his fac...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'
- FROM EW: How J.J. Abrams Broke His Back Trying to Help Harrison Ford on the Set of Star Wars
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell vs. WWE's Stardust: The Feud Continues—Get the Scoop!