Posts with tag "er"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Shane West, who played Dr. Ray Barnett on NBC's 'ER,' needed some patching up when he tripped and fell on his face in his own backyard after having a few drinks, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports. After partying at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles where he watched Katy Perry perform, the actor and some of his pals decided to take the party back to his house. There he fell over, landing right on his...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- Clean Water Advocate Matt Damon Uses Toilet Water for Ice-Bucket Challenge
- See Emma Stone's Adorable New Bob! (PHOTO)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- William Greaves, TV host and filmmaker, dead at 87
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Emma Stone Debuts Bob Haircut, Shuts it Down in Plunging Gown at the 2014 Venice Film Festival—See the Pic!
- Lara Bingle Goes Naked, Flashes Boobs While Tanning With Sam Worthington—See the Pics
- Uma Thurman Breaks Silence on Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors, Reveals Their Relationship Status