Posts with tag "er"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Shane West, who played Dr. Ray Barnett on NBC's 'ER,' needed some patching up when he tripped and fell on his face in his own backyard after having a few drinks, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports. After partying at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles where he watched Katy Perry perform, the actor and some of his pals decided to take the party back to his house. There he fell over, landing right on his fac...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Model Ashley Graham: I Love My Rolls, Curves and Cellulite
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!