Posts with tag "er"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Shane West, who played Dr. Ray Barnett on NBC's 'ER,' needed some patching up when he tripped and fell on his face in his own backyard after having a few drinks, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports. After partying at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles where he watched Katy Perry perform, the actor and some of his pals decided to take the party back to his house. There he fell over, landing right on his fac...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 15 Foods You Never Thought to Grill - But Should
- Scott Disick Is Allegedly Off the Wagon: 'He Knows He's Screwing Up,' Sources Say
- Dethroned! Matt Stonie Defeats 8-Time Champ Joey Chestnut in Nathan's Annual Hot Dog-Eating Contest
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob—See the Photo!