Posts with tag "eric dane"
- Posted Jul 9th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart already have a toddler at home, and now the actors are going to be parents for a second time. The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 07:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, welcomed a baby girl to the family last year--and Dane can't believe how much he loves his new little family. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," the 38-year-old star told PEOPLE. "You know, I'm a...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 12:01 PM by Dino Sossi
Like the heroine of any good country song, Mindy McCready has suffered intense heartbreak and loss. But despite being worn down from a ridiculously long list of indiscretions -- an affair with baseballer Roger Clemens, drug addiction, three suicide attempts, numerous arrests and even jail time -- this sassy cowgirl has made it through on her own terms. Perhaps the most trying of her many...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Does anyone remember the days when sex tapes actually had, you know, sex in them? These days, it seems that anyone with a modicum of name recognition can film themselves kissing someone in their underwear and before you know it, it becomes hyped across the internet as a "sex tape." Case in point, Carmen Electra's recent "sex tape," which contains no actual sex (just some smooching and Carmen...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
On first glance, the star-studded trailer for the movie 'Valentine's Day' seemed like a romantic comedy with a boatload of star power and box office appeal. However, as more begin analyzing the nuances of the trailer, some are calling foul about one omission -- the gay storyline between Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane. So is it a case of smart editing to throw off viewers, or the studio being...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Though a suspicious baby bump has been discussed in the media for months, Rebecca Gayheart and her husband Eric Dane have just now confirmed a pregnancy. Gayheart told In Touch Weekly, "We've always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!"...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 05:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart filed a lawsuit today in L.A. County Superior Court against Gawker.com, claiming the site unlawfully posted the private video of their naked non-sex tape, TMZ reports. They want more than $1 million in damages. In the video, the 'Grey's Anatomy' star and his wife taped their naked escapades with former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche. During the video, Dane steps...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 07:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Troubled country singer Mindy McCready says she did not release the video of Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart and Kari Ann Peniche's nude antics, despite Paniche's assertions otherwise. "I did not want to be dragged into all this. I did not want to be a part of this," McCready told Access Hollywood, WENN reports....
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, participated in a taped threesome with former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche, Gawker reports. The 36-year-old Dane, who plays Mark "McSteamy" Sloan on the hit medical drama, steps in front of and behind the camera, while filming the sexcapades in Peniche's apartment. His lawyers have quickly responded to a leak of the footage,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Taran Killam Cusses Out Saturday Night Live Host Sarah Silverman, Reminds Comedian She's Not Tina Fey
- Gilmore Girls Hits Netflix: What Is the Cast up to Now?
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Plans for Baby No. 2: ''We Definitely Want Another Child If We're So Lucky''