Posts with tag "eric johnson"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 11:30 AM by Emily Hall
Jessica Simpson seems to have found true happiness with former football player fiance Eric Johnson. She even prepared a Thanksgiving meal for him and both of their families while holed up in a New York hotel room last week. Between her singing, public appearances and multiple design and product endorsements, Simpson may have to pick and choose in order to have a more fulfilling personal life to ma...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson are making two of their first big decisions together as a couple: when to get married and where to spend Christmas. "We have not started any planning," Simpson, 30, told Us Magazine at NBC's live special 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in New York City Tuesday. "I'm trying to get through all this promotion," said the singer about her new album, 'Happy C...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Life & Style has the exclusive details on Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson's recent dinner with both of their families. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, Jessica's family met Eric's to celebrate the couple's engagement at Coppola's Italian restaurant in New York City. "She and Eric were very loving -- hugging, kissing and whispering in each other's ears," a witness said. "She also...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 03:33 PM by Sarah Crow
Rumors have been swirling that Jessica Simpson was forced to buy her own engagement ring, but the singer-actress insists that she was "so shocked" by not only the sparkler but the proposal itself. Simpson appeared on CBS' 'Early Show' to promote her new album, 'Happy Christmas,' and to discuss her excitement over her engagement to former NFL player Eric Johnson. The star, who began dating Jo...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just one week after news of their engagement hit headlines, Jessica Simpson and her beau Eric Johnson celebrated with an engagement party. UsMagazine.com reports that Simpson's parents, Joe and Tina, hosted a little get-together at their California home Thursday night for the newly betrothed. About fifty guests, including Simpson's sister Ashlee and her husband Pete Wentz, attended the soiree a...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The sight of Jessica Simpson's $100,000 ruby-and-diamond Neil Lane engagement ring alone is enough to make you gasp, but the fact that she may have purchased it herself is enough to bring you to tears. "No way could Eric, who doesn't have a job at the moment, afford to purchase such an expensive ring," a friend of Jessica's tells me. "Yes, he made a little bit of money in the NFL and is from ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 02:00 PM by John Mitchell
It may have taken five long years, but it looks like Cupid finally managed to find Jessica Simpson's address. The news that the singer-fashion designer is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson brings an end to years of bad luck in the love department and could signal a new beginning for 'The Price of Beauty' starlet. US broke the news on Sunday that Simpson had accepted Johnson's proposal a...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
If you think it's odd that Jessica Simpson announced she's tying the knot with former footballer Eric Johnson just days after her ex, Nick Lachey, announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, you might think it's even stranger that everyone's favorite blonde will once again say "I do" without a prenuptial agreement in her pocket. "Nick walked away with over $10 million of...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
After a string of romances that left her heart broken, Jessica Simpson has finally found love with ex-NFL player Eric Johnson -- according to her brother-in-law, rocker Pete Wentz. "He's a really smart guy, and Jessica really loves him," Wentz, who is married to Simpson's younger sister, Ashlee, told PEOPLE at Monday night's VH1 Save the Music Gala in New York. "I think that's the most importan...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 01:19 PM by Christine Fenno
After taping a PBS holiday special this week (on which she'll sing music from her upcoming Christmas album), Jessica Simpson didn't hold back about how her current relationship is going. The reality star told People.com that boyfriend Eric Johnson simply makes her happy. "As far as Eric and I go," she said, "we're just best friends. He's my dude! I love him." Simpson reportedly began dati...
Popeater Hot Topics
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Compares Dating to 'Getting Fed to the Wolves'
- Britney Spears Presents VMA Award For Best Male Video
- Rebel Wilson Debuts Dip-Dyed Tips at the VMAS (to Match Her Dress, of Course)
- Miley Cyrus hosts VMAs in barely there silver straps
- Taylor Swift's gal pals take over VMAs red carpet
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- The Internet Has a Lot of Feelings About Justin Bieber's Hair at the 2015 MTV VMAs
- Nicki Minaj Confronts Miley Cyrus Onstage During the 2015 MTV VMAs and Calls Her a Bitch—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole My Look! Rita Ora Rips Off Christina Aguilera's Feathered Ensemble at MTV VMAs