Posts with tag "eric stonestreet"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 03:19 PM by Nicki Gostin
If a little love from a Facebook campaign can land Betty White a gig hosting 'SNL,' then why can't it help Cam and Mitchell -- our favorite couple on TV -- lock lips? That's the idea behind a new Facebook group hoping to influence the producers of ABC's 'Modern Family.' The group -- called 'Let Cam & Mitchell kiss on Modern Family!' -- was launched because Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) and Mit...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
While you may not recognize Eric Stonestreet's name immediately, a huge number of fans are deeply in love with his endearing portrayal of Cameron, the cuddly partner of uptight Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) on ABC's 'Modern Family' (Wednesdays at 9PM on ABC). The 38-year-old Kansas City native talked about girlfriends (yes, he's straight), raising hogs and Benny Hill with PopEater. PopEater j...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Andrew Scott
'Modern Family' has only been on television for a little over half a season, but we're already head-over-heels in love with one of its couples, Cameron and Mitchell. In fact, we're willing to argue that the lovable gay duo, played by Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, is the very best on the small screen right now. Sure, TV couples like Meredith and Derek and Jim and Pam may lead more e...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Utah Photographer Helps Kids with Cancer Live Their Fairy Tale Dreams and '‘Forget Their Worries for a While'
- Haylie Duff Introduces Daughter Ryan Ava - See Her First Photo!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Shows Off His Bond With Animals in Sweet (and Smelly?) #TBT Post
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'