Posts with tag "erin andrews"
Why You're Searching for "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Kate Hudson Wardrobe Malfunction"Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:29 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Erin Andrews Peep Pictures" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 06:44 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
ESPN reporter Erin Andrews said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey airing on Sept. 11 that having secretly videotaped nude footage of her distributed on the Internet was a "nightmare." She'll never forget when she "opened up the computer (and) could feel my heart pounding." ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 11:17 AM by PopEater Staff
ESPN college football reporter Erin Andrews recently got a little dirty for a GQ photo shoot and behind the scenes video, posing alongside muddy football players in a dingy locker room. Check Out the Pics Below http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=694927&pid=694926&uts=1250609269 htt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Eastwood Confirms Role in DC Comics Movie Suicide Squad
- Eric Stonestreet Posts the Best Video of Valerie Bertinelli at Van Halen Show
- What It's Like Shooting Dolly Parton: She's 'So Energetic and Limber!'
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson heat things up off 'DWTS' set
- It was a dangerous week on ?Dancing with the Stars'
- Charlotte McKinney done on ?Dancing with the Stars;' Suzanne Somers offers advice