Posts with tag "etrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- In the Kitchen with Sandra Lee
- No One Loved the Screaming Goat Videos More Than Taylor Swift
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga Argue over 'On Display'
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Peter Parker with a bong? Joe Casey springs ?The Bounce' ? FIRST LOOK