Posts with tag "etrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining