Posts with tag "etrade"
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 02:08 PM by John Mitchell
Remember the $100 million lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against online financial firm E*Trade -- the one where she alleged an ad by the company, which featured a "milkaholic" baby girl named Lindsay, was modeled after her because she has the same single-name recognition as Madonna or Oprah? Well, E*Trade sure does, and now they have filed papers slamming the actress in a duel attempt to either ha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NeNe Leakes on RHOA Exit: 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me ...'
- Lupita Nyong'o Partners with Wildlife Conservancy to Save Elephants in Kenya
- Chrissy Teigen Laughs Off Comments About Her Body on Instagram
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Alex Trebek raps the 'Fresh Prince' theme song on 'Jeopardy'
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo in jail for rape
- Andy Cohen Flip-Flops on NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Exit?
- Ellen DeGeneres Is the Latest Star With Her Own Lifestyle Brand—Plus, See Her New Clothing & Home Goods Line!
- Girl Scouts Return $100,000 to Anti-Transgender Donor: ''We Won't Exclude Any Girl''