Posts with tag "eurovision"
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 11:06 AM by Ben Widdicombe
If you think next month's soccer World Cup is an obscure event mostly of interest to foreigners, that's nothing compared to the annual aneurysm that is today's 'Eurovision Song Contest.' But those who are suffering from 'American Idol' withdrawal after Wednesday's finale might want to check it out. 'Eurovision' is like a kitschy 'European Idol' sung mostly, but not entirely, in English, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Make Shailene Woodley's Must-Have Healthy Tea (Prepped in a Slow Cooker!)
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Joan Rivers under fire for jokes about kidnapped Cleveland women
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"