Posts with tag "eurovision"
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 11:06 AM by Ben Widdicombe
If you think next month's soccer World Cup is an obscure event mostly of interest to foreigners, that's nothing compared to the annual aneurysm that is today's 'Eurovision Song Contest.' But those who are suffering from 'American Idol' withdrawal after Wednesday's finale might want to check it out. 'Eurovision' is like a kitschy 'European Idol' sung mostly, but not entirely, in English, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Minnie Driver Travels to Southeast Asia to Help Fight Poverty
- Summer Slim-Down Special: How 5 Readers Lost 100 Lbs. or More!
- Bindi Irwin Is 'Feeling So Good' After Getting Learner's Permit on 16th Birthday
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch with a penguin
- We need to talk about the jeans: Dissecting the ?Fifty Shades' trailer
- Alyssa Milano Embraces Pregnancy Weight Gain: "We Don't Get Hungry When We're Pregnant for No Reason"
- Wedding Crashers Respond With "We Still Coming" After Accidentally Getting Invitation
- Cute! Kate Upton Wears Namesake Bracelet in Honor of Boyfriend Justin Verlander