Posts with tag "eva longoria"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 05:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are officially divorced. Last Friday, Parker's lawyer filed legal papers in Texas that ended the three-year marriage. In Touch Weekly quoted a friend of Longoria who said, "The divorce documents will come through today [Friday], she is happy and moving forward with her life." TMZ reported that Longoria's lawyer quietly filed papers Friday to dismiss the divorce p...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 07:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Eva Longoria put all of the relationship drama with Tony Parker in the rear view mirror while walking the 2011 Golden Globes red carpet, stunning on every step in a gorgeous black Zac Posen capsleeve gown with an old school Hollywood style fishtail. "She's so elegant, so perfect," raved E! host Kelly Osbourne. "I don't think she could have picked a better dress." Osbourne may have been biased. ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 09:36 AM by Kelly Fisher
Times are tough, and Eva Longoria's Sin City restaurant is feeling it firsthand. Beso, the Las Vegas restaurant owned by the 'Desperate Housewives' actress, has filed for bankruptcy for restructuring purposes, according to E! Online. Since opening just two years ago, the restaurant has accumulated upward of $5.7 million in debt, despite grossing $14.6 million last year. Beso LLC filed for...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Recently divorced Eva Longoria isn't wasting any time. The 'Desperate Housewives' actress has been seen out and about lately with none other than Penelope Cruz's little brother, Eduardo Cruz. According to OK!, the duo spent time together on Christmas Eve at Longoria's home, and it doesn't seem like it was a one-time visit. "He's there at least three nights out of every four," the insider tel...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 10:29 PM by Amber James
When Eva Longoria filed for divorce from Tony Parker last month, amid rumors of his infidelity, several of her friends were blindsided by the news. 'Basketball Wives' star Tami Roman, a longtime friend of Longoria's, thought the couple were destined to be together forever. "I was surprised because I have a personal connection with Eva ... My daughters have traveled with Eva and Tony. They even ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are in the midst of a divorce, the pair had lunch together on Wednesday, PEOPLE reports. The exes shared lunch--and divorce talk – at a Los Angeles-based hotel. "They remain friends and everything is amicable," a source told PEOPLE. "Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is." Another source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple "are not reconcil...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Eva Longoria's divorce hasn't even been finalized yet and the big bad wolves are already knocking at our favorite 'Desperate Housewife's' door. And although Eva finds herself at the top of the most eligible list again, the one person she doesn't need to let in is quintessential ladies man John Mayer. "John is crazy about Eva," a friend of the crooner tells me. "There is something about newly-...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Friends of Eva Longoria tell me everyone's favorite 'Desperate Housewife' is devastated about her split from Tony Parker, her husband of three years -- but her biggest regret is that she didn't leave him sooner. "Once a cheater always a cheater," a friend of Eva's tells me. "Just five months into their marriage, reports of Tony's infidelity spread like wildfire, but Eva chose to listen to her...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 09:25 AM by Rob Shuter
With all the Tony Parker cheating accusations that are being tossed around by Eva Longoria's friends, Tony's pals think it's time to set the record straight and point out that both members of this couple have had their problems. "Eva has been no angel, either," a friend of the couple tells me. "When they first got married, they both agreed to spend as much time with each other as possible. Th...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 12:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Tony Parker isn't winning any points for his fidelity these days, but the basketball player's reps are denying recent reports that he's been sexting model Sophia Egeler. Gossip Cop has busted claims by The Sun that Parker sent nude photos to 19-year-old Egeler, whom the British tabloid alleged Parker met while attending an Ultimate Fighting event in London. The Spurs guard, who filed for div...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!