Posts with tag "evangeline lilly"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 07:34 AM by Moviefone Editors
It looks like a 'Lost' alum has found a new role in director Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit.' Via his Facebook page, Jackson announced the casting of former 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly in his next epic film. Lilly won't be playing a hobbit, like her ex-boyfriend (and 'Lost' co-star), Dominic Monaghan did in 'The Lord of the Rings' franchise: She's been cast as a new character, a Woodland Elf...
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 08:19 AM by Christine Fenno
'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly has found herself a new role: Mommy. The actress, 31, gave birth to her first child, a baby boy. The father is her boyfriend, Norman Kali, who was reportedly employed as a production assistant on the crew of the ABC hit series. Lilly was previously in a relationship (2004-'09) with 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan. Details about the new baby are few, as the...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Found: Former 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly sporting a major baby bump. The actress was spotted in Hawaii rocking a flowy dress and a very round midsection. Thirty-one-year-old Lilly is dating former 'Lost' production assistant Norman Kali, who she began seeing a year after ending her relationship with 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan. Lilly has always been vocal about her desire for...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 01:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Add "children's author" to the list of diverse careers newly unemployed 'Lost' cast members are considering. Last night, Evangeline Lilly told Craig Ferguson she's a passionate writer, going so far as to recite a lengthy chunk of her completed (but unpublished) children's book, 'The Squickerwonkers.' "I love to write," the 30-year-old Canadian actress told the late night host. "I write...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome