Posts with tag "evi quaid"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 03:35 PM by Jett Wells
Randy Quaid and wife Evi want you to believe people are trying to kill them, so they plan to expose the truth in a book. According to RadarOnline.com, they already have an agent hunting for potential ghostwriters. "The hunt for a writer to work with the Quaids is happening right now," a close source tells Radar. "No one expects them to have any problems getting a publisher." We don't either....
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 01:40 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- Celebrity Scandal -
Love can make you crazy. So maybe that's why actor Randy Quaid seems to have gone completely and utterly mad. He and wife Evi fancy themselves being hunted by a gang of murderous celebrity stalkers they call the "Star Whackers" -- whom they blame for the deaths of everyone from Heath Ledger to Michael Jackson. They swear that they're fairly high up on the hit list, and that the killers are...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 10:52 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Staying put in Vancouver, Randy Quaid and his wife Evi have forfeited $500,000 in bail -- each -- by skipping their court date in California this week. They were due for a hearing in a vandalism case in which they're also accused of squatting on a Santa Barbara property they used to own. Meanwhile, in his first TV interview, Friday on CBS' 'Early Show,' Quaid (appearing via satellite from...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 02:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Randy Quaid and his wife Evi are making an effort to rehab their image from perpetual law-avoiders to avid conspiracy theorists, it seems. In a segment on today's 'Good Morning America,' Evi -- who, along with her Oscar-nominated husband, was recently released from custody in Canada -- said, "Hollywood is murdering its movie stars." The Quaids were arrested on a warrant in Canada on Oct. 20,...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 06:57 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi have been released from a Canadian detention facility after she was declared a Canadian citizen, Canadian border officials said Wednesday. The Quaids were arrested last Thursday in a shopping area of a posh Vancouver, British Columbia, neighborhood and were jailed on outstanding U.S. warrants related to vandalism charges. The Quaids are wanted in Santa...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 08:25 PM by PopEater Staff
A Santa Barbara judge issued arrest warrants for Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi, on Monday after both were no-shows at a court hearing stemming from their arrests in September for allegedly squatting in their old home, the Associated Press reports. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter said $50,000 warrants were issued after the couple failed to appear for an arraignment on a...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Randy and Evi Quaid won't end up back in jail. The case against the pair, who failed to pay a $10K hotel bill, subsequently missed several court dates and spent some time behind bars, is over, PEOPLE reports. Charges against the actor have been dropped, while Evi pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor. A judge ordered her to perform 240 hours of community service. "You pay your bills when...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
After allegedly fleeing from a $10,000 bill at the upscale San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Babra, CA, Randy Quaid's reputation has been diminished. PEOPLE examines the life of the once respected funnyman and his wife, Evi Quaid. Check It Out...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
There is no longer an outstanding warrant for the arrest of Randy and Evi Quaid, after the couple posted their bond, PEOPLE reports. The Quaids were accused of running out on a $10K hotel bill, and skipped four voluntary court appearances leading to the arrest warrant. They faced extradition to California and jail time until they paid $20K each....
Popeater Hot Topics
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- Mariah Carey Shares Super Sweet Easter Photo
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!