Posts with tag "family guy"
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Since playing the cute little kid in 'Jerry Maguire' fourteen years ago, Jonathan Lipnicki has settled into a quiet life. But on Sunday, out of nowhere, 'Family Guy' decided it was time to rip him up. In a short scene where Peter is trying to help fix his father-in-law Carter's marriage, he suggests he should make friends with an adorable little kid and asks Lipnicki to come over. But when Lipn...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
When Rush Limbaugh isn't busy smoking cigars and calling people Muslim socialists, he still finds time to make fun of himself. In what seems like the most bizarre political marriage ever, conservative radio icon Limbaugh debuts on 'Family Guy' this Sunday, poking fun and giggling with 'Hollywood Liberal' Seth MacFarlane. "I didn't do this for the money, I did this for the fun of it," Limbaugh s...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to anyt...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
So this is awkward. 'Family Guy' lampooned Sarah Palin's son Trig's Down syndrome during Sunday night's episode. Problem: The cartoon and the former vice presidential nominee both call FOX home. In the episode, Peter Griffin's teenage son Chris takes Emily, a girl with Down syndrome, on a dinner date. Their interaction is brief, but Emily slips in a blatant Palin reference when asked what her...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win, w...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
If six pages of a not-naked Heidi Pratt were not enough reasons to go out and grab the September issue of Playboy, here's another incentive: Elsewhere in the lad mag, 'Family Guy' mastermind Seth MacFarlane settles one of his show's worst/best kept secrets: Stewie Griffin is gay....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aubrey Plaza Spills 3 Secrets from the Parks and Rec Set
- Meet Fashion's Newest 'It' Girls, Bella and Gigi Hadid
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman on Her Surrogate Pregnancy: 'So Excited It's a Girl!'
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- 'Birdman' receives welcome lift on its flight to the Oscars
- Patrick Dempsey keeps low profile at Daytona day after news of split
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!