Posts with tag "farrah fawcett"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
It doesn't bother Ryan O'Neal that his longtime partner and mother of his son Farrah Fawcett failed to name him one of the beneficiaries of her will. "Farrah's and my relationship was based on a deep love and respect for one another and for our son Redmond," the actor said in a statement to Usmagazine.com....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Last November, Suzanne Somers faced an emotional roller coaster when six different doctors confirmed she had "full-body cancer." Somers was filled with fear thinking she only had days to live. "For six days, six doctors confirmed I had inoperable cancer. I went into that valley of fear. I saw my death, it was horrible," Somers said. Somers later learned she had been misdiagnosed....
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 10:16 AM by PopEater Staff
You just knew the boys of 'South Park' would tackle the Summer of Death when the show returned, and boy did they deliver. David Carradine, Ted Kennedy, Farrah Fawcett, DJ AM all made cameos in an episode about deceased celebs who are stuck in purgatory. Though, the episode really focused on two stars in particular: Michael Jackson and Billy Mays. In 'I See Dead Celebrities,' the body of Kyle...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Redmund O'Neal will be freed from jail in order to go to rehab, RadarOnline.com reports. The son of the late Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal will be treated for drug addiction, after being arrested for possession and then violating his parole. He pleaded no contest Friday in court. ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 10:44 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an honest and revealing feature story written for The Daily Mail, Alana Stewart opens up about her lifelong friendship with Farrah Fawcett, and sticking with the actress to the very end. "Farrah was the last person I ever thought would get cancer," Stewart reveals. "It never remotely crossed my mind that such a thing would happen. She was always too strong, too healthy, too full of life."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL Sends Up Donald Trump in Season Premiere: 'He Puts His Hair on One Strand at a Time'
- You're Not the Only One Excited for the Big Game! Meet Hollywood's Biggest Football Fanatics
- She 'Wanted to Collect the Whole World': SNL Pokes Fun at Taylor Swift's All-Powerful Squad
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Chantal Awkwardly Freezes Up During a Private Chat With Diane von Furstenberg—Watch the House of DVF Clip!
- Khloé Kardashian Comforts ''Devastated'' Ex Lamar Odom After His Friend Jamie's Death: Watch the Emotional KUWTK Clip
- Durrani Gets in Trouble for Taking Selfies in the Bathroom at Work—Watch the DASH Dolls Clip!