Posts with tag "farrah fawcett"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
It doesn't bother Ryan O'Neal that his longtime partner and mother of his son Farrah Fawcett failed to name him one of the beneficiaries of her will. "Farrah's and my relationship was based on a deep love and respect for one another and for our son Redmond," the actor said in a statement to Usmagazine.com....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Last November, Suzanne Somers faced an emotional roller coaster when six different doctors confirmed she had "full-body cancer." Somers was filled with fear thinking she only had days to live. "For six days, six doctors confirmed I had inoperable cancer. I went into that valley of fear. I saw my death, it was horrible," Somers said. Somers later learned she had been misdiagnosed....
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 10:16 AM by PopEater Staff
You just knew the boys of 'South Park' would tackle the Summer of Death when the show returned, and boy did they deliver. David Carradine, Ted Kennedy, Farrah Fawcett, DJ AM all made cameos in an episode about deceased celebs who are stuck in purgatory. Though, the episode really focused on two stars in particular: Michael Jackson and Billy Mays. In 'I See Dead Celebrities,' the body of...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Redmund O'Neal will be freed from jail in order to go to rehab, RadarOnline.com reports. The son of the late Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal will be treated for drug addiction, after being arrested for possession and then violating his parole. He pleaded no contest Friday in court. ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 10:44 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an honest and revealing feature story written for The Daily Mail, Alana Stewart opens up about her lifelong friendship with Farrah Fawcett, and sticking with the actress to the very end. "Farrah was the last person I ever thought would get cancer," Stewart reveals. "It never remotely crossed my mind that such a thing would happen. She was always too strong, too healthy, too full of life."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll