Posts with tag "fashions"
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:03 PM by Amber James
Although 'Gossip Girl' continues to enchant us with juicy story lines and fashionable clothing, this season is blatantly fictitious about the freshman college experience. Does anyone remember moving into their college dorm? It was probably a small room in which you had to live, eat and sleep in -- while sharing it with a person you'd never met. Yet, when the Upper East Siders moved into their new ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mickey Rourke Defeats Opponent Half His Age in First Fight in 20 Years
- Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Star? Her Hunger Games Song Is a Top 40 Hit
- The Lipstick Trend You Have to Try (All the Cool Stars Are Doing It!)
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!