Posts with tag "femme fatale"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Let her detractors talk, but the numbers don't lie: Britney Spears has still got it. The pop princess's latest album, 'Femme Fatale,' burst onto the Billboard 200 chart at No. 1, selling a whopping 276,000 copies in its first week. It's the sixth No. 1 album for Spears, who first accomplished the feat with her debut, '...Baby One More Time,' over a decade ago at the tender age of 16. It proves ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Britney Spears is back with her seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' and our friends at AOL Music have the entire CD for you to listen to. Hear It Here. "I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!" she wrote recen...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:01 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-Ed: It's Britney, b**ch! Kind of. After leaking online a few days ago, reviews are starting to pour in for Britney Spears' latest release, 'Femme Fatale,' and the consensus seems to be that the pop star has delivered "another 'Blackout,'" which in the parlance of Spears' fans means it's good -- real good. For many critics and especially the singer's fans, 'Blackout,' the 2007 album relea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!