Posts with tag "fergie"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 10:41 AM by Nicki Gostin
It was a little over a year ago that Sarah Ferguson, ex-wife of Prince Andrew, found herself ensnared in a scandal. The Duchess of York was secretly videotaped receiving a suitcase stuffed with cash in exchange for what seemed like access to her ex-husband. The media tsunami that followed sent her into a deep hole of depression which she has only just started to climb out of. Now her new memoir,...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. One of the major trends for the summer of 2011 has to be sheer. It seems like everywhere we turn, we can see some A-lister's bra, underwear or skin. Not like we're complaining!...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 02:00 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Aging in the public eye can't be easy, but when you are beautiful, talented, wildly successful and have a handsome and loving husband by your side, maybe you can take it all in stride. That seems to be exactly what Fergie is doing. She graces the July cover of Allure magazine and opens up her age in the spotlight saying, "I'm definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I'm just trying to a...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Fergie hopes you know that this has nothing to do with you. It's personal -- she's got some figuring out to do. Although only last year, the singer-actress said of her family life, "You can be a mother and still be completely sexy ... [but] right now, I don't want anything clouding my focus," it seems she may have changed her tune. The Dutchess recently announced that she'll be taking some time ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a press conference call this afternoon, 'X Factor' mastermind Simon Cowell confirmed that Fergie's name was "put forward" in the ongoing saga of settling on a panel of judges for the fall show. Cowell also revealed that Gloria Estefan showed up at the Miami auditions this morning and was "great." But did she "do that conga"? Simon, who's in London at the moment, was not aware that Estefan...
- Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 09:18 AM by Christine Fenno
It had to happen. All season, cast newcomer Vanessa Bayer has been parodying Miley Cyrus in recurring 'Saturday Night Live' sketches. And this weekend, with Cyrus trying her hand at hosting 'SNL,' the 18-year-old got to share a 'Miley Cyrus Show' scene with Bayer -- coming face to face with the shrill, pleased-with-herself caricature the comedienne has perfected since the spoof's debut last fall. ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 08:18 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
The Black Eyed Peas had the privilege of being the first pop act since Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's 2004's Nipplegate to grace the Super Bowl halftime spot. But they also had the disadvantage of being the first act not playing their own instruments and as a result, often came off muted following memories of Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, The Who and Prince. But fans on Twitter and Face...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
Fergie scored one of the biggest gigs of the year, headlining today's Super Bowl with the Black Eyed Peas as one of the world's top female rockers -- a decades-old roster of artists being celebrated in a large exhibit this spring at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Some fans will surely react with cynicism about the insitution's move to honor influential women with a big group tribute when, year...
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 06:26 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Hungry for a big Bowl of Peas? With a new album dropping in a few days, and a recent win for Best Pop Group at the American Music Awards, the Black Eyed Peas have been having the time of their life this month. Next year is looking brighter than ever, too. Super Bowl XLV officials have confirmed that the 2011 half-time show airing live on Fox will star the 'Boom Boom Pow' singers, no strangers t...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Wearing nothing but a Dsquared2 blazer, Fergie graces the December cover of Glamour's December 2010 Women of the Year issue. The Black Eyed Peas singer -- whose real name is Stacy Ann Ferguson -- proves she's got sex appeal but has a real social conscience as well. Plus, she's having the time of her life with her 'Las Vegas' hottie husband, Josh Duhamel -- despite what the tabloids are reporting. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- There's Nothing Mickey Mouse About This Holiday Lights Display
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)