Posts with tag "fiancee"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5-Year Old Donates Stem Cells to Save the Life of Her Twin Brother: 'The Love They Have Is Now Even Stronger,' Says Mom
- 8-Year-Old Boy Writes Heartwarming Apology Note to Library After Accidentally Ripping a Page From a Comic Book
- Gravy Wrestling Is the Greatest Sport You've Never Heard Of
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- WWE Star Seth Rollins' Girlfriend Zahra Schreiber Fired After Nazi-Themed Instagram Posts
- Ben Seewald's Dad Slams Josh Duggar's "Entensive Lifestyle of Evil" in Blog Post: He "Was a Pretender"
- Blake Lively Designs Custom Handbag, Names It After Daughter James—Get the Scoop!