Posts with tag "fiancee"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Antebellum Gets in the Halloween Spirit to Celebrate Their Latest No. 1
- Nicole Polizzi's 3 Tips for Being the Best Halloween Vintage Snooki
- With Stripper Scenes Wrapped, the Magic Mike XXL Cast Feasts on Food in Savannah
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness
- Jack Kirby now receiving credit in Marvel Comics
- This week's best Sound Bites: Taylor Swift, Zach Galifianakis, Conan O'Brien, and more
- Norman Reedus is spending Halloween on a pile of zombies
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Spoof Taylor Swift's ''Shake It Off" Music Video—and It Might Be Better Than the Original!
- Disney Princess Hair: Recreate Snow White's Bob, Cinderella's Updo & More—Watch Now!
- J.K. Rowling Releases New Harry Potter Short Story Just in Time for Halloween!