Posts with tag "focus on the family"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Sam Brand
The outspoken all-American has never been shy about his conservative leanings. On Feb. 7, Tim Tebow will make his most public political proclamation yet in a 30-second spot that may be the most controversial in the Super Bowl's history. In other news, Corinne Bailey Rae's new album The Sea is dedicated to her recently deceased husband Jason. And John Travolta is delivering aid to Haiti in the form...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dallas Woman Arrested for Giving Illegal Butt Injections
- California Woman Found Safe, Police Eye Her and Boyfriend in Kidnapping Hoax
- Real-Deal Sriracha Snacks Are Coming Soon
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Serena Williams Pulls a Beyoncé, Twerks on the Tennis Court in ''7/11'' Video—Watch!
- In Her Shoes: How Kerry Washington Channels the Olivia Pope Mindset
- Nick Cannon and Jessica White ''Going Really Strong'': Model Is ''Completely Smitten'' With Mariah Carey's Ex