Posts with tag "focus on the family"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Sam Brand
The outspoken all-American has never been shy about his conservative leanings. On Feb. 7, Tim Tebow will make his most public political proclamation yet in a 30-second spot that may be the most controversial in the Super Bowl's history. In other news, Corinne Bailey Rae's new album The Sea is dedicated to her recently deceased husband Jason. And John Travolta is delivering aid to Haiti in the form...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Project Runway's First Plus-Size Designer Ashley Tipton: There Isn't Enough Fashion-Forward Clothing for Us Out There
- Man with Successful Modeling Career Reveals He Was Secretly Homeless
- Ben Affleck's Alleged Nanny Fling 'Was the Ultimate Betrayal,' Says Jennifer Garner Source
- Miley Cyrus and rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell pose for NSFW photo shoot
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara Discuss Rock 100.5 Radio Host's "Ignorance" After Uncomfortable Viral Interview
- Taylor Swift Reveals What 1989's Fifth Single Will Be!
- Deadpool Redband Trailer Released! Ryan Reynolds' New Movie Has Jokes, Sex and Violence in Spades—Watch!