Posts with tag "food"
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 09:20 AM by Zach Dionne
We all know eggs Benedict, but who the heck was Benedict? It's about time we upgrade foods named after famous people. And while we're at it, we might as well toss some totally new ones into the mix. Oysters Kid Rock Rockefeller has become a descriptor, not a person. We need a fresh face behind the dish formerly known as Oysters Rockefeller. How about... Kid Rock? After the jump, Lady...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Kara Warner
Like him or not, Guy Fieri is kind of a big deal. His career jump-started by winning the inaugural 'The Next Food Network Star,' Fieri's energetic-yet-relatable style has made him one of the network's most popular -- and bankable. In addition to his three TV shows ('Diners Drive-ins and Dives' is the channel's current #1), this month Fieri embarks on a 21-city tour, dubbed "The Guy Fieri Roadshow"...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!