Posts with tag "food"
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 09:20 AM by Zach Dionne
We all know eggs Benedict, but who the heck was Benedict? It's about time we upgrade foods named after famous people. And while we're at it, we might as well toss some totally new ones into the mix. Oysters Kid Rock Rockefeller has become a descriptor, not a person. We need a fresh face behind the dish formerly known as Oysters Rockefeller. How about... Kid Rock? After the jump, Lady Ga...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Kara Warner
Like him or not, Guy Fieri is kind of a big deal. His career jump-started by winning the inaugural 'The Next Food Network Star,' Fieri's energetic-yet-relatable style has made him one of the network's most popular -- and bankable. In addition to his three TV shows ('Diners Drive-ins and Dives' is the channel's current #1), this month Fieri embarks on a 21-city tour, dubbed "The Guy Fieri Roadshow"...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' N...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!