Posts with tag "forbes"
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lauren Conrad already has reality TV, a clothing line and a hit book series under her belt, and now she can add 'magazine writer' to her resume. The former 'Hills' star has been tapped as a guest contributor for Forbes' Lifestyle section and will write a series of articles over the next several months. Conrad's partnership with Forbes will take readers on a "four-month exploration of the ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Jett Wells
Will Ferrell climbed his way to the top from the nostalgic glory days of 'SNL' to launching Funny or Die and dominating the box-office with flicks like 'Anchorman,' but according to Forbes Magazine's simple mathematics, the actor isn't pulling the weight of his paycheck anymore. After comparing some of the highest paid actors to their overall box office revenue, Ferrell, along with other huge ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"