Posts with tag "fox news"
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 07:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
This New Year's Eve, Megyn Kelly and Bill Hemmer will be hosting an 'All American New Year' on the FOX News Channel. Scheduled performers include Rick Springfield and Katharine McPhee; sadly network star/rocker Mike Huckabee will not be thumbing along on the bass. Hemmer, by day the host of the top-rated 'America's Newsroom,' spoke to PopEater about how much he loves Times Square and the great Dic...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 02:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's official: Bill O'Reilly has deemed FOX News the most powerful media agency in the world. On Monday night's 'The O'Reilly Factor,' O'Reilly said, "Here at FOX we have emerged, and correct me if you think I'm wrong, but I think FOX News is the most powerful media agency in the world -- not just the country, but in the world." Bill O'Reilly is easily the most watched and probably the most ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 04:30 PM by John Mitchell
'Sesame Street,' the beloved 41-years-young children's television series, has grabbed its fair share of headlines in the last few months. From its 'True Blood' parody to the controversy surrounding Katy Perry's low-cut costume in a widely-seen (but never aired) skit with Elmo, 'Sesame Street' has rarely felt more contemporary. So it's not exactly surprising that the show presently finds itself ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Zach Dionne
No one watches 'Titanic' expecting the ship to stay afloat, and no one insults Glenn Beck without anticipating a retort. "I did call James Cameron the Antichrist, and I contend that he may be, but only because of the Celine Dion song [in 'Titanic']. Horrific," Beck said on FOX News, his usual sardonic air intact. "But the best part is, this guy has carried this joke around with him for three lo...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 12:27 AM by Sam Brand
Attractive. Straightforward. Controversial. Sarah Palin was made for TV. And that's just where you'll find her now that she's signed a multi-year deal to appear as a regular contributor on Fox News. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news," Palin said in a statement on Monday, the same day she was called out as an under-qualified, poorly chosen VP candidat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- Beyoncé Hangs With Jay Z, Solange, Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott at 'Insane' Essence Fest July 4th Bash
- Which Mistresses Star Wants to Meet Halle Berry in the (Ahem) Bedroom?
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Dave Grohl Performs With Broken Leg While Sitting on Awesome Throne at 4th of July Concert—See the Photo!
- Kit Harington Sparks Hope for Fans of Game of Thrones' Jon Snow—Find Out Why and Check Out a Photo!
- Prince George Wears Outfit Nearly Identical to Younger Prince William's at Princess Charlotte's Christening—See Pics!