Posts with tag "frances mcdormand"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:05 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The 65th Annual Tony Awards went off without a hitch at the Beacon Theatre in New York City last night. 'Book of Mormon' took home the prize for Best Musical, Neil Patrick Harris has been receiving rave reviews for his hosting duties, and Booke Shields even messed up her lines, but a night with Broadway's most talented stars wouldn't be complete without a few eyebrow raising acceptance speeches. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''