Posts with tag "frankie muniz"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Christine Fenno
After 'Malcolm in the Middle' ended in 2006, star Frankie Muniz showed Hollywood who's boss by putting acting on hold to pursue racecar driving, and drumming in a rock band. Now, the onetime teen star has cast himself in an entirely new role, tweeting: "I'm going to be a politician. I'm running for public office. I will be announcing soon." Muniz, 25, resides in Scottsdale, Ariz. -- about 40...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 05:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Frankie Muniz's 911 call has been released a week after police came to his Arizona home amidst a domestic disturbance with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow, with Muniz reportedly holding a gun to his head and threatening suicide. "My girlfriend is drunk and she's going crazy and she's trashing my house," a breathless Muniz tells police on the call. "She's hitting me in the face. I don't know what to...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 12:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Frankie Muniz and girlfriend Elycia Turnbow made headlines this week after police were called to their Arizona home after a domestic argument. Rumors of suicide attempts and assault have popped up and since been denied. This seemingly random outburst from the couple has us wondering -- what's really going on? We looked to Twitter for some clues and found their tweets to be full of possible...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A police report filed last Friday alleges former child star Frankie Muniz got into an intense fight with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow during which he put a gun to his head and punched her, TMZ.com reports. But just days later, Muniz's rep released a statement that said the gun didn't play a part in the argument and that he never hit Turnbow. The statement said: "Frankie and Elycia had an argument...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Even when Shia LaBeouf has six number one movies in a row and a peaking career, he still likes putting down Frankie Muniz. When asked about his success on a radio program on Sept. 30 called 'The Bert Show,' LaBeouf opportunistically took a compliment and used it to tweak his longtime nemesis. "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I've been in...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Zach Dionne
When Frankie Muniz's onetime TV dad becomes a TV drug dealer, wins two consecutive Emmys and gets nominated for a third, you have to ask him about it. Let's backtrack. Bryan Cranston, 54, played Hal on 'Malcolm in the Middle,' a father to Frankie Muniz's title character, for seven seasons. Now he's a startlingly different dad on AMC's 'Breaking Bad' -- a murderous but sympathetic cancer patient...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The entertainment world took a collective gasp when tennis superstar Serena Williams announced last month that she had enrolled in a 240 hour program to obtain her license as a nail technician. Of course, Williams is not the first superstar to moonlight in other professions. See which A-list celebrities side-line their careers to fight crime, paint and write Presidential speeches. ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Zach Dionne
Exclusive: We learned last week that Frankie Muniz, former star of sitcom 'Malcolm in the Middle' and two-part Hollywood franchise 'Agent Cody Banks,' is the drummer for unsigned Arizona rock act You Hang Up. Frankie, 24, spoke to PopEater about his new life as an aspiring rocker, why playing live for 15 people was more nerve-wracking than being broadcast to millions of homes each week and what...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 11:25 AM by Zach Dionne
Frankie Muniz, who played the titular character in the early 2000's sitcom 'Malcolm in the Middle,' left Hollywood to become a professional race car driver. Now the 24-year-old is looking to add "rock star" to his resume, drumming for the unsigned act You Hang Up. "This is something I have always wanted in my life, and I'm thrilled to be associated with such a great group of guys!" Muniz...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!