Posts with tag "fred astaire"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two New Faces Are Joining The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Rodrigo Alves Has Spent More than $250,000 to Look Like a Real-Life Ken Doll
- Courtney Love Guest Stars on Empire - and She Looks Incredible!
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!
- Chrissy Teigen and Gwyneth Paltrow Are Totally Goop BFFs After Bonding Over Chicken Recipes—Take a Look!
- Taylor Lautner Is Dating Model Raina Lawson!