Posts with tag "fred astaire"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Recap: America's Choice Results Are Revealed
- Grieving Mother Cat Who Lost All Three of Her Babies 'Adopts' Trio of Abandoned Kittens
- Meet the Woman Who Didn't Know She Was Pregnant - Twice!
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' reality star found shot dead
- Brantley Gilbert shows off Second Amendment tattoo
- Bollywood star Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in hit-and-run case
- Revenge's Emily vs. Victoria: Watch the Series Finale Showdown We've Been Waiting 4 Years for Now!
- Julianna Margulies: The Good Wife Fans "Won't Be Disappointed" With Kalinda and Alicia Resolution
- Cindy Crawford Steps Out Makeup-Free, Still Looks Flawless—See the Pic!