Posts with tag "friends with benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your relationshi...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dolly Parton Dishes on Why Opposites Attract
- Britney Spears Gets in the Spring Break Spirit During a Hawaii Trip with Her Sons
- Suri Cruise Is All Smiles with Mom Katie Holmes at Kids' Choice Awards (PHOTO)
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards: 5 Things You Need to Know Before Tonight's Big Show
- Karrueche Tran Admits She Still Loves Chris Brown, But Insists "There's No Making Up" After Baby Drama
- Elle Macpherson Is 51 and Still Has a Body for the Ages: All the Details On Her Nutrition and Fitness Routine, Plus Tasty Recipes!