Posts with tag "fringe"
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
So much for 'Fringe' benefits: Former co-stars Anna Torv and Mark Valley have ended their marriage, PEOPLE has confirmed. The notoriously press shy couple, who met on the set of the hit Fox series, were married in Dec. 2008 in a quiet ceremony after just a few months of dating. The news was revealed to the press a few months later. "I think [Anna] is just a fantastic actor and I really like ...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
'Fringe' star Anna Torv visited the PopEater offices to discuss her hit FOX series - and while we knew the actress was born and raised in Australia, hearing that accent from the mouth of American (and fictional) FBI agent Olivia Dunham threw us. We talked to Torv about adopting a foreign accent for work full-time and who does it better - us or them. Watch the video below and check out Parts 1 and ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 10:39 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
'Fringe' star Anna Torv visited the PopEater offices to discuss her hit FOX series. While we puzzled out the cerebral calisthenics that 'Fringe' fans go through every week, Anna showed us the forehead wrinkle she's gained since taking on the super-intense role, explained how she avoided 'Dawson's Creek' fever in the years before meeting co-star Josh Jackson - and what might be in store for their c...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:35 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We're addicted to the FOX hit 'Fringe' - but please don't ask us to explain the complicated pseudoscience that makes it tick. We brought in star Anna Torv, the actress behind unflappable FBI agent Olivia Dunham, to shed a little light on the mysterious series. Anna tells us how the show has veered from original plans, what plot points she's hoping to see in upcoming episodes - and we try to pry sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
- Katie Holmes Spends 'Girl Time' with Daughter Suri (Photo)
- NBC is Bringing Back Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues