Posts with tag "funny or die"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 06:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis is back with his ever-popular 'Between Two Ferns' show on Funny or Die. In the latest episode, comedian Will Ferrell gets in on the strange act. During the talk show parody, the duo get friendly and begin feeding fruit to each other. One thing leads to another and before you know it, Galifianakis is eating a strawberry right out of Ferrell's mouth. As if the video...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:20 AM by Boombox Editors
Drake has filmed his first 'Funny or Die' skit in support of the Real Men Don't Buy Girls campaign, which aims to raise awareness about child sex slavery worldwide. During the skit for the viral video website, the Young Money rapper and former 'Degrassi' actor encounters a peculiar robot on the street. As the robot beckons to him, a cautious Drake hangs up a phone call, approaches the robot and...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Zach Dionne
In an astonishingly professional new clip at Funny Or Die, we're happy to learn Billy Crystal's still got it. The actor, who's been noticeably absent from the silver screen for a few years, stars in a mock-up of 'When Harry Met Sally 2' with a cast including Helen Mirren, Rob Reiner, and comedy all-stars Adam Scott, Maya Rudolph, Mike O'Malley and Rob Riggle. Crystal even joined Twitter to hype...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
If Richard Lewis is an authority on anything, it's high quality film. The comedian and actor sat down with Funny Or Die to give his opinions on this year's most celebrated works of art -- the Oscar nominees for Best Picture. 'Inception': Lewis opted out of viewing this flick due to his short term memory loss. The trailer alone gave Lewis a panic attack, rosacea and ... a few diseases. '127...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Zach Dionne
Tony Danza has taken to Funny Or Die to clarify an age-old rumor and frequent mishearing of a classic Elton John tune. "The song is called 'Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer,' by Elton John. Not Tony Danza," the 59-year-old actor says in a scene. "I mean, I never even met Elton John, y'know?" Danza clarifies the myth to a couple convenience store clerks; the three are then shown riding in a car,...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 03:02 PM by Zach Dionne
Funny Or Die's latest excellent music video showcases serious 'Glee' love set to the tune of Dr. Dre's 'Nothin' But a G Thang.' Featuring guest appearances by cast members Cory Monteith, Harry Shum Jr., Naya Rivera and Matthew Morrison, it's a 'Glee' fan's parody dream. "Ain't nothin' but a 'Glee' thing, baby -- Matt Morrison's abs drive me crazy," one singer intones early on, and so begins a...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 02:52 PM by Jett Wells
If you grew up in the late '90s, chances are you were fairly acquainted with James Van Der Beek. But now instead of re-watching the first season of 'Dawson's Creek' on Netflix in your Snuggie, you can download a five-second long Van Der Beek clip to have forever. Van Der Beek created a website for us to download all of those great Van Der-motions from 'Varsity Blues' and 'The Rules of...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
We don't know what prompts the folks at FunnyOrDie.com to do anything they do, and we love 'em all the more for it. On tap this week? Wayne Brady eats junk food in bed, falls asleep watching VH1, and suddenly reenacts Bobby Brown's 'Every Little Step' video with Iron Mike Tyson at his side. The 1989 hit featured classic dance moves from Brown and his two compadres, which means, yes, you get to...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 09:08 AM by Steven Avalos
Be careful out there today on the Internet, folks. April Fools is in high gear and virtually any story you read should be met with utmost scrutiny and suspicion. Our favorite prank of the morning definitely has to be Justin Bieber's hostile takeover of popular comedy site Funny Or Die. Check out the 16-year-old pop phenom's manifesto below. And just remember "anything that's not Bieber DIES."...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
Anyone with a soft spot for 'Who's the Boss' cutie Alyssa Milano will be excited by a little casting news: Milano plays a "one that got away" ex on a episode of 'Castle.'We got a chance to chat with Milano about her upcoming guest spot, how far her relationship with Nathan Fillion's title character goes and if she's going to reappear on the show. We couldn't resist asking about her hilarious...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naughty or Nice? Chrissy Teigen's Christmas Morning PJs Are, Well, Nonexistent
- Michael Sam Cut from Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Spotted Together at the Airport—Find Out Where They Went!
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake "Satisfied" After Tabloid Apologizes for False Report About J.T. Flirting in Paris