Posts with tag "garrett hedlund"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Taylor Swift had a low-key dinner date with 'Country Strong' actor and singer Garrett Hedlund in Nashville, TN, last week. UsMagazine.com is quoting a source who said, "It was their first time going out. They've been emailing for a while, and she hinted they should get together." Hedlund, 26, was in Nashville recording an album and the insider reported that Swift, 21, was excited to meet the...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Clarke Jr.
Don't look now, but Beat novelist Jack Kerouac's seminal masterpiece 'On the Road' is about to get the tween treatment. The film adaptation draws on a fresh-faced cast, including 'Tron: Legacy' star Garrett Hedlund, newcomer Sam Riley and Bella Swan herself, Kristen Stewart, a teeny-bopper trifecta sure to draw hordes of 'Twilight' fans. The first production still (above) from the hotly anticipa...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 12:21 PM by The Boot Editors
Love scenes can be awkward for even the most experienced actors, but 'Country Strong' star Garrett Hedlund says he just jumped right in when it came to his kissing scene with co-star Gwyneth Paltrow. Hedlund 's first meeting with Paltrow was only shortly before their romantic scene. He says, "Me and Gwyneth and [director] Shana Feste went to dinner for like an hour one of the days prior, and th...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Golden Globe nominee Emma Stone and 'TRON: Legacy' star Garrett Hedlund strike their sultriest poses on the cover of W Magazine's January issue. The two actors, who each grace their own solo cover, head up W's "Who's Hot" list, which recognizes the talents of the two young actors, as well as a number of remarkable designers and musicians who have made headlines this year. Stone, who stars ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards