Posts with tag "gary coleman"
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Shannon Price has submitted a handwritten document, dated Sept. 4, 2007, that she claims is the late Gary Coleman's will. The document, which was written one week after Coleman and Price were wed, names her as the sole beneficiary to his estate, TMZ reports. In it, Coleman added a cryptic message, "This I have done because of my own personal selfishness and weakness and I love her with all my...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 02:59 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
As the days following Gary Coleman's sudden death continue to get more dramatic, Naughty But Nice can exclusively reveal that The Globe magazine has purchased photos of Gary's last moments -- reportedly taken by his ex-wife, Shannon. What makes the situation even worse is that the photos -- which were purchased for $10,000 -- will likely lead to whopping sales. Details on this horrific...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's will was filed earlier today in a Provo, Utah, court, PEOPLE reports. The will, written in 1999, was filed by Coleman's former manager, Dion Mial. In the documents, Mial is named the executor of Coleman's estate. The 'Diff'rent Strokes' star died on May 28 after suffering a brain hemorrhage. In the two-page will, the actor is very specific about who should and shouldn't be...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 11:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Colemen's ex-wife says she didn't cause her husband's fatal fall, despite reports that she hurt him. In a new interview, she emphasized that she "would take my own life before I would ever, ever harm him." A wheel-chair bound Shannon Price talked with 'Good Morning America' about the accident that lead to the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star's death. "I asked him if he could make me some food....
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Anyone who has grown up since the invention of television understands the strangely blurred line between sitcom families and real families. Networks encourage us to accept these casts into our home as visiting neighbors, and generally we're happy to oblige. The recent deaths of Rue McClanahan and Gary Coleman have thinned the ranks of these familiar guests. PopEater takes a look at the last...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 07:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's parents have abandoned their legal efforts to handle the burial of their estranged son following the confirmation by a Utah attorney that the actor had named an executor in a 1999 will. In an interview with the AP, Sue Coleman called the discovery "disappointing." "We're not up for a fight," she said. "We just want him finally put away to rest." The 'Diff'rent Strokes' star...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 02:26 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: 'Jersey Shore' producers open up about the "herpes nest" they've created with the show's ever "mixing" actors, 50 Cent explains his shocking weight loss and vanishing tattoos, clean-shaven...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman will not be buried this weekend as originally planned, as his ex-wife Shannon Price is fighting with his estranged parents about the location of his burial, TMZ reports. Coleman died Friday at age 42 in a Utah hospital following a fall that resulted in a brain hemorrhage, and the TV star's parents are seeking custody of his body and want it returned to the star's boyhood home in...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price is speaking out about her decision to remove the actor from life support. TMZ has obtained a video interview Price shot the day after Coleman died and in it, she reveals why she took the actor off life support and how she didn't want him to end up like Muhammad Ali. "The doctors told us that even if they had done surgery on him, he would've died. He would've...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The hospital where Gary Coleman spent his dying hours has issued a statement regarding the legality of Shannon Price making medical decisions for the 42-year-old actor, who she secretly divorced in 2008. "Mr. Coleman had completed an Advanced Health Care Directive that granted Shannon Price permission to make medical decisions on his behalf if he was unable to do so," Utah Valley Regional...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!